PART ONE OF FOUR

On the day of black Friday 1992 morning.

"AVI!"Chery yelled" I GOT IN TO THE DEBATES CLUB!"she added "good for you Chery" avi said"i hear that Jacki is gonna invite you to his party"avi said"no way!"Chery said"oh yes way"avi said as they were walking to art class then Jacki came along and waved to Chery Jacki was Chery's crush and one of the hottest boy's in the school "what are you girls talking about?"asked Jacki"oh uh nothing Jacki"said avi "ok you girls make sure to be at my party tonight ok"Jacki said walking off then the bell rang and they went to art class.

The girls gathered by the bus to leave school"do you really think it's gonna be in the woods avi?"asked Chery"oh i know for a fact Chery,"said avi as they sat down together in the bus and then Avi's boyfriend came along"so you girls were invited to the party as well?" Adam said"oh definitely adam"said avi"i hear there is a few shacks at the party and beds too"Adam said winking at avi"looking yeah guys in this is my stop i guess see ya adam bye avi"said Chery walked out of the bus"bye Chery" avi said then turned to adam"sounds good adam oh here's my stop bye adam see ya tonight"said avi"bye babe",said adam.

----------------------------------––––––
The end of chap one sorry for it being so short but it's hard to come up with their daily lives like this and I'm also trying to make this done by black Friday in the next few days and manage crimes hero also thx for reading tho 👍