Trying Again

Samantha Pov:

I feel kisses on my neck. There are slow and gentle. I stir in my sleep because they feel so good. I hear a deep chuckle.  I smile and open my eyes to see Nik looking at me with love and adoration in his eyes. I smile at him and I lean in to kiss him.

It stars out slow and nice, then Nik pushes me down on the bed. He is on top of me, taking dominance. We are fighting with our tongues abs of course he wins. I bring my hand to the back of his head and put my fingers in his hair. I give pull his hair and I hear him groan.  

He breaks the kiss and starts to kiss my neck. All of a sudden I hear the door open and I see Rebekah standing there. Her arms are crossed and she has a smirk on her face. " Well if isn't the love birds. Back at it again I see. Didn't you two have enough sex last night. I mean the whole bloody town probably heard the two of you". I blush and hide my face into Nik's neck.

I hear him sigh. " Little sister can you please leave so me and my wife can get changed". I hear Bekah laugh and say " sure! But hurry up me and your wife as you like to call her, have a girls day today". As she said that she leaves the room.

Nik kisses me one more time and gets off the bed. I see him start to get changed. "Where are you going? Come back to bed". I tell him. He smiles at me and says "Love we know that if we don't get up now, she will come back and interrupt us again. If I could have it my way, I would lock that door and have my way with you all day". As she told me that I can hear his voice get deeper and his eyes dial late. I know that he means it.

I sign and get out of bed. I put my pants on and I search for my shirt. I find it in the corner. It is shredded!! That was my favourite shirt too. I head to Nik closet and take one of his shirts. I then walk to his bathroom and fix my hair and wash my face. When I walk out I see Nik sitting on his bed looking down at his phone. I cough so I can get his attention.

He looks up at his phone and smiles at me. I walk towards him and sit on his lap. "Nik we need to talk about last night". As soon as the words cane out of my mouth, his smiles disappears. He as this look of anger, sadness, and madness. He nods at me to continue. I breathe in and say "last night was magical. I miss you and your touch. I want us to work but things need to change between us". I look at him and he just nods at me to continue.

" I want us to work! I want to stop running from you and my feelings. And for that to work, we need things to be different. We just can't pick this off where we left them 1000 years ago". He looks at me and then says " what do you think we should love. What do we need change because I do not want to wake up one day you are gone. Trust me love, it won't be like it was 1000 years ago. And you want to know why?" I nod at him. "Because I now know what I am losing. And I don't want to lose you ever a again".

I couldn't be happier. I give him my biggest smile! He laughs at me and hugs me. God, I miss being in his arms. I was too busy thinking about the bad times that I forgot the good. Maybe we can make this work for real. I get off him and walk towards the door. I hear him follow me. He snakes his arm around my waist. We head downstairs together, too face his family. I mean our family!

As we make our way down I see Lijah smirking at us. I shake my head at him. I see Rebekah make her way towards us, SMIRKING! What is it with this family and smirking. I mean everyone does it. Maybe it's genetic?

 Maybe it's genetic?

"Come one girl, we got a whole day to catch up"

"Come one girl, we got a whole day to catch up". Oh fun I think. I smile at her and tell her sure. Before we leave I turn to Nik and ask "A witch friend of mine had put a cloaking spell on me. Somehow Elijah found me and I don't know how".

I say with worry in my voice. " And you want me to see if he did anything to her". I nod at him. "Alright love  I will see what I can find out from him, okay?". I thank him and give him a quick short kiss before I head out with Rebekah. I turn around to see him smiling like he won a million dollars

 I turn around to see him smiling like he won a million dollars