Chapter 2: The Beginning

This chapter contains attempted rape and sexual content. If this makes you uncomfortable then feel free to skip to the next chapter! ^.^

  It's been days and several miles since I saw my best friend last. We had gone separate ways after leaving our apartments in South Park, Colorado. She was heading back to Islip, and me, well, I was going wherever the wind took me.

It was getting dark and I was contemplating on whether or not to go into the forest in front of me. It was clear that I shouldn't, seeing as I was out of ammo, but I was delusional from the lack of sleep I had and I wasn't going to stop there, I refused to stop. In my state, I had decided that I had gone that far, and I was going to keep on until I passed out from exhaustion. I decided to go into the forest and hoped that I wouldn't run into a horde of walkers.

Trees loomed over me in an ominous way. There was a crunch beneath me with every step I took, sticks and leaves had begun to litter the ground around this time of year. While making my way further into the forest, I heard rustling around me. I brushed it off but still remained cautious. In this world, you can't let your guard down. Walkers were everywhere. It's sad when you realize that, at this point, walkers were outnumbering people. After tonight, I wouldn't care how many people were left. I would only care about one person and that person... wasn't me.

I cautiously moved through the darkening woods, eyeing the bushes and trees surrounding me. Another rustling noise came from behind me. I pulled out my gun, hoping that I wouldn't have to use it.

"H-hello?" I asked stupidly. There was no answer at first, but after a few long excruciating moments, I finally saw a person come out of the bushes. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank god. It's another person." I muttered to myself as I put my gun away. Which was a huge mistake. I hadn't seen another person in a long while, it had to have been at least three years, so naturally, I didn't know that there were people out there who wanted to hurt me.

Next thing I knew, I was being tackled to the ground by someone. I struggled in their grasp, they pinned my arms above my head and spread my legs apart with their legs.

"W-wait! I'm not a walker! Stop!" I shouted. The man looked at me, he was covered in dirt and had a 'W' on his forehead. He smirked at me as others emerged from the woods behind and in front of him.

"We know. We just really need a release... and supplies." He said as the others around him grabbed my bag and looked inside it. I kicked my legs to get him off of me, but it did no good. The man began to undo the button on my shorts. In the process, he had let go of my arms. I put up a fight at first, swinging blindly at this stranger, even hitting him once. His head flew backward and his hands shot up to his nose. I turned around underneath him and attempted to drag myself out. My fingers dug up the soft soil below the leaves. I had barely gained any ground between us before one of the men surrounding us had stepped forward. He grabbed my arms and mercilessly pulled me out from under the first guy. He still held my arms as the first guy held my legs.

"N-no!" I shouted, not caring if it attracted walkers. Hell, that might even be my strategy to get out of this situation. The men around me chuckled at my futile attempts as they grabbed the stolen guns from my bag.

"You fucking bitch. You're gonna hurt for that, just you wait." The man said. Blood oozed from his nose and dripped onto my torso. He went back to pulling my shorts down. I tried to tune them out, but I couldn't. They were deciding who would go next. I felt tears brim up in my eyes. Just as I thought there was no hope left, someone yelled.

The man on top of me looked over his shoulder as another man approached. I began to panic again. Who knew if this guy was really here to help me. He moved toward us slowly, looking around at the men surrounding us. He seemed very nonchalant about this, it was very clear to me that he didn't seem to care when he took one of my guns to inspect it.

"I hope you're in the middle of killing her..." He scorned, not even looking at the men holding me down. The man on top of me straightened up as he looked up at this guy. He had long brown hair, and enchanting dark brown eyes. He-also-had the 'W' on his forehead. The man on top of me stood up.

"Yeah... sure we were." He said nervously. I looked up at the man who just stopped this man from raping me. I noticed that the others surrounding us had seemed to shy off, looking nervous as this mysterious stranger glared at all of them. He approached the man who was on top of me, an unamused look on his face. His fist was quickly on the guy's face. The guy staggered, holding his nose once again. He held out his hand, not even bothering to look at me.

"I hope you're... okay..." He trailed off as he smirked at me. He helped me up and I didn't even notice his suggestive look, I couldn't help but stare into his memorizing eyes. I was scared, I bet he knew it too. It had something to do with the look in those eyes. It was almost as if he were trying to exploit my fear and uneasiness. He pulled me closer, his hand on my hip, and he began to lead me away from the rest of his group.

"Y-you saved me... but why?" I asked. He ignored my question.

"I could let you go, but you have to let me do what I want." He whispered. I looked down and nodded shyly. I didn't know what he wanted, but with what his men just tried to do, I had a pretty good idea of what it was.

"Okay. Fine." I agreed in a voice no louder than a whisper. He smiled at me, showing his imperfect smile, and yet he still made me melt.

"Good." He began quietly. He looked up and around at the men gathered around us. They dispersed quickly and he turned to me. I was still facing where those people were standing. One hand was placed on top of my shoulder while the other traced my hips.

"I..." I couldn't say anything else. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, placing small, barely recognizable kisses up the left side of my neck.

"'I' what?" He whispered before biting my earlobe. Slowly, he guided me down onto the ground. He began to whisper dirty things that I'd prefer not to specify. He looked up at me again, a smirk on his face. I sat there while he undid my shorts, pulling them down along with my underwear.

"Don't take off anything else. It'll be easier to get dressed and run if any walkers come through here." He told me. I nodded as he undid his pants. I looked away, too timid to watch him. He smashed his lips onto mine, this being the first time he actually kissed me. I didn't realize that he had entered until he started thrusting. I moaned into the kiss.

He pulled away and buried his face in the crook of my neck again. I whined and moaned softly at every little movement he made. He began to thrust at an animalistic rate, causing me to moan a bit louder. He wrapped a hand around my throat to stop me from moaning so loudly. I wrapped my legs around his waist. The pleasure stopped after I did this, he had pulled out. He flipped me over.

"Get on your hands and knees." He commanded. I did as he told me and picked myself up. He entered me again and continued. I let out a shaky moan as he sped up again. He bent over me, grabbed my throat and squeezing, and began to whisper in my ear.

"You'll be crying wolf by the time I'm done here." He said jokingly, I didn't realize that though. His thrusts became sloppy and I felt an intense feeling of pleasure build up and burst as he grazed a certain spot in me. I moaned loudly, still unsure of what his name was. He didn't seem to like my reaction, seeing as he pulled out as soon as I came down from my little high.

"I don't think we'll see each other again. I want you to know, that this could've ended worse than this." He told me. I nodded as I pulled up my pants.

As I watched him walk away, I realized something. Why would he save me if he didn't care? That's exactly my point, if he didn't care he wouldn't have saved me. If anything, this experience taught me something, not all survivors are good. They aren't all like him.

Little did I know, that this was just the beginning.