Rose shakes her head "No. Elijah is a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

Fear and shock mix into one as Elena sits down on a chair in front of Stefan.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest," Stefan moves behind Elena "I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all, we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." 

Rose's voice is full of conviction "He is real, and doesn't give up and if you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot."

Damon's eyes roll "Alright, we're shaking. You made your point." 

Stefan looks at Elena voice confident "Look Elijah is dead," Gwen doesn't  correct him "no one else knows you exist. Maybe we are all just worrying for nothing and Klaus won't ever come here," he gently squeezes her shoulders. 

Elena brushes Stefan hands away before getting up "I have to go, already late for school."

Everyone's lips stay sealed as Elena leaves. Without speaking Gwen heads up to her room. Grabbing the family journal.

Searching for any clues or hints that she missed. Hoping another option will show its self, no luck. Frustrated she slams it down on the night stand. 

"Did it Bite you?" Gwen glares at Damon's mocking tone "Hey, before you start yelling thought you would want to join Rose and me." 

"What?" 

"We are going to have a chat with someone who might know how to reach Klaus." 

"Still confused, why do you want to find him?"

He leans into the door frame "better to strike first, hopefully, catch him by surprise. Plus he is a danger to every one of us." 

Couldn't really argue with that logic. Plus she can't really count on Elijah not to let this Klaus dude kill her. 

"fine got nothing else to do anyway." 

Damon stands straight as Gwen gets off the bed "I see you found your necklace." 

Her thumbs rubs across the smooth surface "Yeah." 

Damon doesn't ask how, something Gwen is thankful for. Since she has no idea how either. Gwen ends up in the back seat of rose's car. A black SUV with windows covered with a special black paint.To keep the sun out since Rose lacks a daylight ring. Gwen stares out the window,  its visibility not hindered by the paint. 

Rose's bright green eyes stare into Gwen's  through the rear view mirror "So what's your story?" 

"Nothing special."  She answers not willing to share personal details with a stranger. 

"Not a talker are you." 

Damon chooses this moment to speak "Don't mind Gwen, she likes to keep her little secrets." 

Gwen glares at him as Rose turns her eyes back to the road, nothing more is said. After what feels like an hour they pull into a covered parking garage. 

"Back entrance. How convenient," Damon commits as Rose parks. 

"I think that's the point not everyone has daylight rings," Gwen reminds him as they step out. 

Damon Ignores her, instead pushing Rose against the wall with vampire speed.

His face inches from hers all angry looking "If you are setting us up I will rip your heart out and shove it down your throat. It's something I'm very good at."