Chapter 5: Sasuke's Devious Plan?!

So I couldn't decide which picture to put up for this chapter so you get to enjoy all of them!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So I couldn't decide which picture to put up for this chapter so you get to enjoy all of them!

Haruki leads the children, with Naruto close on his tail, well not tail but you know what I mean. Sasuke is watching and plotting on what he is going to do to keep Naruto from this strange man. Sakura is desperately trying to get Sasuke's attention and dragging Hinata along with her. Kiba and Shino are busy looking around their surroundings.

"Here we are," Haruki says, coming to an apartment with four rooms joined by a hall. "Please settle yourselves in." He leaves with a respectful bow and Naruto pouts, his ears flattened against his head.

"Alright then," Kakashi-sensei says, clapping his hands together once. "Sakura and Hinata will share a room." He points to the room on the left at the end of the hall. "Kiba and Shino will share the one across and I will take the one next to them. That leaves Sasuke and Naruto to room in the one next to the girls."

"Right!" everyone says, except Sasuke. He just turns his head from the rest of the group with a devious grin on his face. Things are just getting easier and easier for his plan.

All of the kids head to their rooms and Naruto feels an electric excitement go down his spine as he touches the golden knob to open the door.

As the door swings inwards Sasuke touches Naruto's waist with light fingers, making the blonde spin around in surprise. Sasuke stalks past him and into the room now behind Naruto. The cute blonde neko stands still, stunned, for a moment. Had Sasuke really touched his waist so gently? Or was it his want that made him believe it?

You, dear reader, know exactly what that Sasuke did, but by now are probably wondering what that devious raven-hair is plotting against the precious blondie.

Naruto's POV

I shake my head. I must've been imagining that soft hand at my waist. With an excited flick of my tail, I turn to see a beautifully ornate room.

The room's walls are a rich red with tiny gold cherry blossoms making a pleasant design. There is a black low table in the center of the room with a white runner down the middle and red and gold pillows to sit on around it. A pair of sliding doors lies at the eastern and northern walls. I take a step in to the room, my mouth agape with awe.

Sasuke is pulling open the eastern doors and when I peek through I can see a pair of cots that have silken sheets covering them. We head into this room and set down our packs at our respective cots, mine being the one to the right upon entering and Sasuke's being the on to the left.

I don't spend much time in that room and hurry to the northern doors, throwing them open in an excited movement. Outside is a beautiful courtyard with a stone fountain in the center surrounded by intricately carved stone benches. There's many flowers I've never seen before.

I feel a breath on my ear and nearly jump out of my skin. Turning towards the dark Sasuke, I frown, my ears lying flat against my head.

"Don't just sneak up on me like that!" I say with an impatient swish of my tail. He's always invading my personal space like this and I just don't like it at all. Well, actually, the problem is I like it too much.

"What do you think about that Haruki character?" Sasuke asks, searching my eyes with his own dark pair. I tilt my head in confusion. Why is he asking that?

Sasuke's POV

I watch Naru-kun blush subconsciously as he plays with the ends of his sleeves.

"I don't know what you mean Sasuke," he says, looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I feel my hackles raise slightly. What's with this cute reaction. It really pisses me off.

I reach behind Naru-kun and slide the doors to the courtyard closed, practically hugging him in the process. He feels so right there. When I pull back his blush has deepened and I feel a victorious grin spread across my face. I can make him blush more than that stupid Haruki can.

I brush a strand of his golden-blonde hair to the side.

"Wh-what're you doing Sasuke?" He asks with an almost scared tone in his voice. That's no good. Looks like my plan will have to happen now or never.

I push Naruto up against the closed doors, pinning his hips with mine and my hands are pinning his to either side. I nuzzle into his neck and I feel him shudder under me.

"Sasuke-!" I stop his complaints by biting into the soft flesh of his neck, sucking down on it hard. Everyone will have to know he's mine. He lets out a mewl of pain.

"S-stop Sasuke," he says, trying to wriggle from my grasp but I don't let him go.

I feel him shudder again and I pop off his neck, looking at the nice little bruise I've left on him. When I look up at Naruto he looks like he's about to burst into tears. It serves him right for trying to give any other man attention. He's about to open his mouth when a knock sounds at the door.

"Sasuke? Naruto?" Sakura's voice sounds from the other side. I let Naruto go with an annoyed huff. At least I won't have to worry about that Haruki getting the wrong idea.

Happy late new year?

>_<

-Author-chan

May I? (Sasunaru) (Neko!Sasuke x Neko!Naruto) (Neko!!!!!!!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें