Chapter 2.

Tell me what you think. Give me some slack. I won't edit for a while.

***

I awkwardly patted his back while he had me in a bone crushing hug.

"Grayson.." I said. No answer.

"Reed. Let go."

After a while of struggling I finally pushed out of his arms. He had a huge grin on his face. I just looked at him weird. I pushed past him and walked inside his house. It was nice inside too.

The walls were painted a light blue, and the couches were black. There was a stair case to the far right and a open spaced kitchen to the left. A hallway right beside the door.

"I'll show you to your room." Grayson said, interrupting me looking at his house.

He went over to the stairs, and I followed him. We climbed them and walked over to a white door. He opened it, and it was simple but really nice. The walls were cream colored.

There was a queen sized bed with pink blankets on them and a night stand beside it. There was two doors. A walk in closet and a bathroom. There was a TV in the middle wall.

"I will let you get settled in. Come down in 20 minutes. I ordered pizza and were going to watch some movies." He told me. I nodded and he walked out.

Why is he being so nice?

***

I walked downstairs in black shorts and a pink T-shirt. He was sitting on the couch eating pizza. I flopped down beside him.

"What are we going to watch?" I asked him.

"Insidious." He answered. Hitting play on the movie.

Oh, lord.

*****

I screamed. At least a dozen times, before even half of the movie was finished. While, Grayson was amused with this. He sat there and watched me in amazement and laughed along the way.

The woman was hearing what Dalton was saying when Dalton appeared behind the woman. Making me scream. He laughed once more. I picked up a piece of pizza, and threw it at his face.

I started laughing. Until I looked at his face, he was glaring. I was kinda scared. So, I stood up and ran. Up the stairs. I heard him coming after me, so I ran faster into my room and shut the door. I frantically tried to find a place to hide, until the door knob began moving.

I sprinted into the closet, and shut the door. Ducking in the corner hiding behind my clothes. I heard footsteps and saw a shadow beneath the door. I heard footsteps disappear. So, I slowly got up and walked toward the door.

I slowly opened it, and peeked out. Once, I thought it was clear I opened the door and was about to lay down on my bed till someone grabbed me from behind and slung me over their shoulder.

"Grayson!" I yelled. Hitting his back again.

"Hayden!" He laughed.

I continued screaming profanities at him, and hitting his back. No luck. Until I realized we were going outside, going toward a pool. I began screaming and kicking. This boy is relentless!

Before he had a chance of throwing me I grabbed onto some part of him and pulled him down with me.

I screamed. Then the cold water welcomed me. I quickly resurfaced to be dragged back down by my ankle. I began to go back up once more, to be greeted by a laughing Grayson.