episode 6

" hae won, can i talk to you real quick?" He asked. Hanbyul grabbed my hand, " No, sorry we are on a tight schedule." He said. " I get it but i need to. Its important." ki hyun said. I looked at hanbyul and then at ki hyun. " I am really busy. I'll text you tonight." I said to ki hyun. " Okay." Ki hyun said and went  back to his manager. Hanbyul let go of my hand. " come on  you guys, its time for you to use  your muscles." Yuri said. " Don't buy too much. We are coming back tomorrow with everyone else." hyun woo said. " okay okay. I know." she grabbed my hand and we walked to the dress store that we liked. " We will be right back, we are going to the store over there." seo jun said and stretched his arm, pointing across the mall. The boys left and yuri looked at you, " You know hanbyul likes you right?" She said. " No he doesn't." I denied. " What guy who doesn't like you hold's your hand?" She asked. I looked at my hands and shrugged. She laughed. " you better get him before someone else does." She  warned. We bought some dresses. We went to meet the boys, they had their bags. We went to our van that was waiting outside. 

When we reached home, I took a shower and put my pajamas on. I got a text from ki hyun to meet him at the cafe next to our dorm.

My outfit: 

I sneaked out of the dorm while everyone was asleep

I sneaked out of the dorm while everyone was asleep. I walked into the cafe and saw ki hyun sitting down. I sat in front of him. " Hi." He said. " hi. what did you want to talk about? I'm going to get in trouble." I said. " I 'm going to move to america tomorrow. I just wanted to say sorry. And if you don't mind i would like to be your friend." He said. " Of course you can be my friend. Why are you moving to america?" I asked. " I just wanna visit somewhere else and plus i got a offer from a company in LA." He explained. " That's great. I have to get going before i get caught missing." I said and stood up. "I will walk you home." Ki hyun offered. " okay." I said. we walked to back to the dorms. " Well I guess i won't be seeing you for a long time. good bye." I said. Ki hyun grabbed my wrist and hugged me. " I'll miss you." He said. " Me too." I said and i patted his back. I heard something drop from behind me. I looked behind me and saw hanbyul, mihyuk, and min woo. There was garbage bags on the ground. Hanbyul walked back into the building. " HYUNG?!" Minhyuk yelled. I walked into the building and knocked on the boy's door. Myungsoo opened the door. " I need to talk hanbyul." i said. He let me inside. I walked to his and hanbyul's room. " Hold on." I said and walked into his room and left myungsoo outside the door.

" Hanbyul?" I said as I closed the door. 

" what?" he questioned. He was on his phone in his bed. " why did you get mad?" I asked.

" I don't know? I shouldn't get mad over you hugging a guy, I bet you hugged many guys before." He said. 

" What is that supposed to mean?" I asked. 

" You're not the most innocent looking one." He said. I walked close to him and grabbed his phone. 

" Give it back." He said.

 " No you're being so unreasonable. Why are you so jealous?" I asked. 

" I'm not jealous. You're just unbelievable. How can you go run around hugging your ex. I guess you're one of those girls, who like to run around and hug guys for attention. now give me my phone!" he demanded.