The calm before the storm / 1

This book is really old and I wrote it when I was like 9 so a lot of things don't make sense. I've started to rewrite certain chapters but just take the first couple ones with a pinch of salt! Thank you!

Hermione woke up as usual and got dressed , she quickly opened her flat door and left to open her book shop.
She opened the door at 7:30 with every thing in place.
She was helping a customer find a book when she felt a tap on her shoulder,
" Miss Granger may I see you in the back room please ,"
Hermione nodded and pointed to where the book was , before following the man into he back room ,
" take my arm,"
Hermione slipped her arm into the crook of his and they apparated to the ministry.
" why are we-"
" keep quiet Miss Granger, I need you to just follow me and keep your head down,"
This was the first time Hermione actually saw the mans face , he had pale skin  and sunken grey eyes , his hair was a fair blonde , he reminded her of someone but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Hermione followed the man into a large office with round door nobs in the middle of the doors , there was a dark silver plush carpet , and black leather arm chairs .
The windows where covered in silk green material , and let in no light .
" please take a seat Miss Granger , the minister will be with you shortly,"
The man bowed and left leaving her in complete silence , she traced the outline of the leather chair before sitting down .
" it's 7 , no wait six , oh why does that matter is she really in there ?" A husk voice spoke behind the door
" yes Mr Weasley,now calm down , do you know where Mr Malfoy is?"
Her heart skipped a beat , malfoy !?
" I'm here minister," a soft voice spoke
" good now let's proceed in ,"
The minister, followed by Ron and Draco walked in , Hermione sunk deeper into her chair , wishing it was all a dream . She recognised the man from earlier, his face familiar.
" hello Miss Granger , Mr Malfoy"
Ron shuffled uncomfortably behind the minister
" Mr Weasley , you can leave the room now ,"
Ron trudged out a shut the door with a soft click,
" now Miss Granger , Mr Malfoy , I have gathered you here today to announce your soon marriage,"
Draco stared into Hermione 's deep hazel eyes and saw a look of disbelief Hermione bit her lip , neither of them said a word .
" you will need to conceive a child in a year and if you don't , the consequences are unspeakable,"

Hermione looked into her lap , Draco placed his hand on hers , it was uncomfortably comforting , Hermione knew from that moment her life would be changed .
" now ," said the minister , he picked up a heavy book and dropped it with a large thump on the table , "these are the houses you will choose from , good luck"
They flicked through in silence until the saw it ,
A large wooden lodge in the heart of the woods , beautifully lit up , like something in your wildest dreams .
" That's it , " Hermione breathed
" the one," Draco followed ,
" Great,great now sign this contract and you will be married you can move into the house right about," he paused " now!"
" thank you minister," Hermione politely smiled , although she was dying inside .
The contract was pushed to Draco first who signed his name and Hermione took a deep breath and quickly wrote , Hermione Malfoy .

Hermione breathed in deeply, the breath coming out in shakes . Not as smooth as she hoped . She stared into Draco's stormy eyes ,

This really was the calm before the storm