Chapter 37 Damien's POV.

Start from the beginning

"What?" she says innocently.

"You know what." sheesh. She gets turned on easy as hell these days. Not that I'm complaining but my gawd.

"Well turn ugly, lose those sexy muscles and we won't have a problem until then shut up." she says pressing her lips back to mine. She licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I eagerly give her. She runs her hands down my chest, to my stomach going under my shirt lightly tracing my abs moaning as she does.

What can I say she loves my 8 pack. I bring my arm to her head deepening the kiss as I take my hand sliding it under my t shirt she's wearing squeezing her perfect ass causing her to moan. She brings her hands to my jeans undoing them. She breaks the kiss.

"Jeans..off..now!" she demands panting.

"Yes ma'am." I chuckle getting out of bed taking my clothes off. I get on all fours so I'm hovering over not touching her body. I don't want to put pressure on her. I lower my head so my lips are just barely touching hers.

"I love you." I whisper.

"No teasing." she mutters pressing her lips to mine as she lightly runs her hands up and back down my chest earning a moan from me. I break the amazing kiss kissing her down her neck. I pull back getting on my knees lifting up her shirt.

"No D." she groans.

"Why not?" she gives me a disbelieving look.

"I'm fat." I shake my head no.

"No baby your not. Now get that shirt off. I want to see your incredibly sexy, beautiful body. Now!" I growl causing her to moan. She loves when I growl. Don't ask me. Her turn on I guess. She groans as she takes her shirt off laying back down. "Like I said incredibly beautiful, sexy body." I tell her ripping her panties off.

"You know it's a good thing you bought all those panties. I'll be out before you know it the way you keep ripping them off of me." I chuckle shrugging as I lean back over attaching my lips to her stomach kissing my way up to her neck. Some how she flipped us over so how she straddling me. I raise an eyebrow looking at her she shrugs pressing her lips to mine. I guess no foreplay.

Slumping over sideways on the bed with one leg over mine the other bent under her. Both of breathing heavy. Damn I think she is going to kill me. After we catch our breath I move so I'm laying sideways with her.

"Shower?" I ask.

"Yes please if you don't mind?"

"Anything you want baby." I tell her getting out of bed. She wolf whistles.

"Look at that ass!" she yells as I walk into the bathroom.

"It's all yours baby!" I yell back chuckling adjusting the water.

"Damn right it is. I own that fine piece of ass!" I shake my head walking back into the bedroom. I hover over her.

"You own it all babe." I tell her kissing her plump soft lips.

"Damn right I do." she says smacking me on the ass.

"Come on momma." I chuckle pulling her out of bed with me. "Just remember I own yours too." I tell her pinching her on the ass making her jump.

"Yeah and all the fat that comes with it." I sigh shaking my head pushing her in the shower.

"Your not fat beautiful. Your perfect." I tell her getting in behind her. And she is. She's everything I could as for in a mate, girlfriend, future wife. I can't wait. I swear I sound like a girl sometimes.

After we shower I wrap her in a towel and then me. I take her to our room sit her down getting her some of my boxers, one of my t shirts, her some panties and dress her. What I love dressing her. We go downstairs to watch a movie in the living room. In the middle of the movie someone rings the doorbell. Who the hell would be coming to our house this late. Arianna gets up to answers.