THAT BOY SCOUT

PROLOGUE
ELLE
It was friday evening and there was a celebration in our school called "INTRAMURALS." ( click the star below if you have intrams at school;) ) Everyone loved those three days when you do fun activities provided by the school and you enjoy a full day with extreme hyper.

It was my birthday, and I was so excited that my friends would greet me a happy birthday. A parade started to crowd me when I got there, and I found my way to my classmates in a unarranged line.

They were excited and we started to do our national anthem and some speeches by the owners of the school, the sisters. Like, nuns.

I stayed there for a while when suddenly I saw a guy in a boy scout uniform that looked exactly like......

"Pssst! Elle, you have to straighten your line!!!" A friend shouted at me and ruined my moment.

" Will you shut up? Can't you see? That guy is...eeehhk!" I squeaked as he had his serious face. I personally didn't know his name yet but I was in love with him already.

Sadly, he looked like a Grade 10 student and I was interrupted again by my friend.

"Nah, I don't see him, there are a lot of boys in this world and you picked a guy for a crush in our school? Tsk." She said as my temper rised up and I calmed down a few seconds later.

I'm gonna find him. I'm gonna do that. After Intrams.

Please comment of what you think and first thoughts in this chapter and going onto the first, second, third and the other chapters. XXX,😍😘😊 Charlize