15

Grayson's POV

I grab my bag and head out to school. Ethan was planning on ditching class with his girlfriend to look for dresses together. What a cute couple.

As I enter the school I go to my locker.

"Hey." a familiar voice says.

I turn around and see my good friend Jess.

"Oh hey!"

"I need a date to prom."

"I thought you were going with Wesley?"

"No no no. Listen, Wesley got asked by this other girl because he helped her in biology class, but the only thing is, she doesn't like me and she knows I don't like her either."

"So she's doing this to make you feel jealous?"

"Exactly. So I wanna use you to make Wesley jelous. He also knows I don't like her but he didn't want to be rude."

"Alright. Under one condition."

"What?"

"You have to buy me food next week."

"Deal."

Jamie's POV

It was lunch like usual. Ari and I were going to eat in the cafeteria. I walked in and took a seat infront of her.

"Hey! Lemme see your dress!" she said.

"Uhh, I don't feel like showing you now you'll have to wait till tomorrow." I said failing to wink.

"Alright."

I was dreading tomorrow. Cute couples kissing and slowing having the best time of their lives.

"Hey I'm going to go to the washroom to wash my face really quick." I said.

"Okay!"

I walked with my eyes glued to my phone. Bad idea. I didn't notice that I walked into the guys restroom. I look up to see one guy washing his hands.

"Holy fuck, wrong restroom. Sorry." I say walking out as quick as I can making sure he couldn't see my face.

I tried to walk as fast as I can back to the cafeteria.

"Hey! You're really cute." I hear silent shouting.

He catches up to me and I look back.

Brown hair, brown eyes, tall, fit and all mine.

-

as cheesey as that last line sound, IM BACK YALL . im trying to not make my books predictable but oh well thats me, a predictable hoe :)

tell me what you thought on this chapter my chicken nuggets