Stephen through his hands up in defence, then smiled ever so slightly.

"This must be eating at you huh?"

I rolled my eyes, I don't know what's gotten into Stephen these past few days, but lets just say this attitudes gonna get him in trouble.

"And what would that be?"

My brother walked closer to me, and with ever step he took, anger filled my body once again. If Stephen stayed inside with her, things would have been different.

"A few things really. Like the fact that Tyler was Saiges first time feeding. The fact that as we speak, they're up there-"

Stephen pointed upwards smirking.

"Together, and then there is the fact that she doesn't want you near her."

My fist hit Stephens face quickly, and I watched him flay across the room. I couldn't control myself, rage filled my body. I vamped over to the spot where my brother lay on the ground, and let my fist repeatedly hit him.

"Damen!"
The faint sound of someone calling my name softly hint my ears burning couldn't pay it no min-

Something hard hit me, and I found myself against the wall, Tyler holding me back.

"Damen! Calm down,"

I didn't look at Tyler as he was talking ti me, my eyes fell on Saige, she was crouched beside Stephen, asking him if he was okay.

I pushed Tyler off of me and straightened my shirt.

"I'm fine, just lost it for a second."

Saige looked up at me with anger in her eyes.
She stood up quickly and marched her way over to me. And I have to admit, it was kind of sexy.

"Damen what the hell?!"

A small smirk crossed my face as she pushed a strip of her hair behid her ear to look at me.

"What was the point? Beat the shit out of your brother? Why?"

My arms crossed as I looked at Saige amused.

"Cause he pissed me off"

A small pain made its way to my right cheek,

She hit me, wow.

didn't see that coming.

"Damen I'm so sick of you! You wonder why everyone but Bonnie hates you, because everyone that cares about you you hurt or push away. Ive literally known you for a week. And I wish I never met you."

The pain that surfaced in my cheek made its way to my chest when those last words left her mouth.

A hurt look crossed my face. It wasn't but for only 2 seconds, and as soon as it was gone I replaced it with a smirk. I wasnt going to let them know how hurt I was...

I didn't know how to respond, so I said the only thing I could think of,

"don't look at me with those judgey little eyes."

A sigh left her lips as she ran upstairs,

"Where are you going?"

She stopped and looked down at me,

"I'm going to get my stuff, sorry if its wrong to not wanting to sleep in the same bed as you."

Tyler went to follow her when I shot my arm out in front of him,

"Bad idea fluffy, you are already on my hit list. I suggest you stay down here and help Stephen to his feet while I try to calm down our beloved Saige."

"don't you think you've done enough? I mean its bad enough that you said all that stuff around her and didn't warn her about the cravings. But you also had to pick a fight with Stephen. How was that a good idea. Saige told me that she felt close to Stephen. That he was like a brother or a best friend. You just made things ten times worse for yourself."

"Yeah yeah, like i haven't already realized this wolf boy. Just stay down here okay?"

He nodded hesitantly, before looking over at Stephen.

I vamped upstairs to my room and watched as she grabbed the clothes she wore here and put them in a bag.

"One small question, where do you plan on going?"

She jerked at my voice before standing up straight.

"Tyler said I could stay with him at his place for as long as I need to."

My smirk dropped as I clapped together.

"Well isn't that peachy.."