"He just walked right off the edge!" America said, almost in disbelief.

"He didn't seem to even acknowledge that the cliffside was there, or even us for that matter." Japan pointed out. 

"Is he okay??" Canada asked worriedly. Looking closer, as it was nearly impossible to see into the bottom, a figure (presumably Germany) finally landed.

"You better be alive down there, fool!" China called. No response except for the echo coming from the bottom. The figure seemed to stand back up, as if nothing had happened.

"There he is! How the hell is he still walking??" America asked, pointing down.

"That kraut is lucky it's not that big of a drop." England said. "Come on we got to keep going."

"How? I'd rather not take that much of a drop myself." France asked. England folded his arms, huffing slightly.

"And I can't teleport down there because I haven't been there yet." He said. 

"Germany-san..." Japan muttered. There was a moment's silence before America broke it.

"The Hero has come up with a brilliant plan!" He yelled. 

"Oh? Let's hear it." Russia said. Before anyone could say anything else, America had ran behind the group, before charging forwards. He had charged right into Japan, sending the poor nation tumbling off the cliff.

"DI-DI!!!" China yelled

"JAPAN!!" Canada yelled as well. England glared right over at America, looking angrier than the American had ever seen him look. And he grew up with the Englishman's temper.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" He asked. America, staying completely calm despite this, held a finger up.

"Wait for it..." He said. Japan's yelling suddenly grew louder and there was a bright flash of light. Suddenly, the rest of them, including Japan, were all at the bottom of the drop, safe and sound. There was a long silence as the nations just looked around, shocked to say the very least.

"See! What'd I tell ya!!" America said. "Since when Japan's spooked he does that teleport thing, I thought freaking him out a bit would help get us down here! Genius!!" China apparently didn't think so. As he ran over and slapped America in the back of the head.

"You stupid stupid fool! How dare you do that!!!" He yelled, slapping America an additional two times when he said "Stupid". America flinched back, rubbing the back of his head.

"Ow!! Hey man!" He said. "It got us down, didn't it??" He was hit in the back of the head once more, by Canada this time.

"Do you have any idea what he has been through lately??" Canada yelled. "Do you have no tact?!" America flinched back even more, rubbing his head even more.

"Blarrg!! You too??" America said. "It was a good idea at the time!" England turned to him, not about to hit him, but still looking incredibly angry.

"America. That was incredibly rude of you to do that." He said, sternly. "Go apologize." The brit moved slightly, giving America full view of Japan.

"Uhm....Sorry about that, bro." He said, awkardly. Japan stayed completely silent, not turning to even face them. "...Bro?"

"......I am sorry." Japan said simply, still not turning. 

"You do not need to apologize." China said, walking to his younger brother's side. "We should be instead thanking you for getting us down here." Meanwhile, Canada hit his brother in the side once more, still looking angry, especially for his standards.

"Ow!! Again!?" America yelled, rubbing his side. 

"It'll be all right. Buck up, eh?" Canada said, walking to Japan's side as well. Japan didn't reply.

"He is usually fine." England said. "Just keep an eye on him if you could. Sooner we find Germany, the better. He seems to calm down around him." Both Canada and China nodded.

"......I'll try to make it up to you, dude." America promised as the group began to head out of the cave, right into the almost blinding sunlight.

So I'm glad to see everyone is enjoying this so far! When I first began writing this, I never thought I would get up to not only 33 chapters, but that 8-
Wait a second...
8-8-

800 views?
No wait...
OVER 800 VIEWS?!
THAT IS REALLY FREAKIN' CLOSE TO 900 VIEWS
WHICH IS CLOSE TO 1K VIEWS
WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!

But yeah! We've gone well over 800 views at this point! I swear when I first started writing this, I never thought so many people would actually read it! I suppose I really should thank you guys! And remind you that I have no part in making Dreamtalia at all. I am just a simple writer who wanted to write this amazing game as a book. Please do go check out the creators of Dreamtalia and the actual game itself. Tell them Silver sent you! 

Don't actually say that last part. XD
Anywho! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for more! Which should be coming rather soon! Oh! And go check out the livestream Dreamtalia will be doing on December 22th at 10am for the peeps in America! They'll be doing the whole game. I unfortunately can't watch it. School. Blah.
I'm rambling at this point. See you all soon!