Clumsy Gaara

Lee P.O.V-

I sat on Gaara's back making him lose his balance and fall down.I sighed and knew Gaara was bad at push ups.

"Get up Gaara"

"I....can't....if your on me"

"Put your strength into it!"

"I-i'll try"

I smiled and made a peace sign to him and, watched as he got on his knees then his toes.

"This is gonna be one hell of a taijutsu training"

I heard him groan then shook my head and watched him struggle with the push up's cause well he's shaking underneath me.I crossed my arms and legs as i just stared down at him and shook my head.

'he needs to work harder if he wants this to be over with'

I said in my head and got off his back and fixed his position and knelt down as i watched him do it.

"There your doing great"

I said with a grin and chuckled.

"This is nearly killing me Lee"

Gaara growled and fell down face down in the grass.

I laughed and held out a hand to him.

" No one can keep up with my training they break down each time they start"

I said and pulled him up dusting the grass off of him.I could tell he was even too weak to stand which made me want to laugh because he was wobbling trying to stand straight.

"Do you need me to carry you or something?"

I asked.

Gaara's P.O.V

I cursed under my breathe as my legs started to feel weak.All I did was do push-ups I didn't even do nothing with my legs,my arms should be the ones shaking right now,but they aren't.I looked up at the taller male and shook my head.

"N-No thanks I'm-"

I yelped as my legs began to give out,and they started to fall asleep.I leaned over not having full control of my legs, shutting my eyes tight ready for impact of the ground......but it never came.I opened my eye finding arms around me before I could hit the ground.I looked up at Lee and sighed.

"So it looks like I did need to carry you huh Gaara?"

Lee laughed holding onto me.I grumbled as a small blush risen over my cheeks.

" you should be more careful Gaara that was very clumsy of you"

"Shut up Lee...."