Love

"Hey sleeping beauty."Someone called and I felt a tiny hand on my face and a something wet.

Cracking my eyes open Jayce sat above my face smiling at me his drool falling on my mouth this time.

"Hi my handsome man."I grabbed him and kissed his cheek.

"Morning."Brandon greeting me walking in the room with Eliza.

"Morning."I smiled looking at the time. I have school something I'm not in the mood for.

"You sleep good?"Brandon asked with a smirk.

"Yeah."I nodded knowing my cheeks were beet red.

Jayce started speaking gibberish while pulling my hair.

"Ow."

Jayce laughed.

"That's not funny."I tried prying his hands off my hair. I sat up the sheet falling from my chest and he let go finding his way to my boob and latching on.

"He was hungry."Brandon laughed."I don't blame him."

"This is painful."I said as Eliza came over too.

After feeding the twins I went and showered and slipped on something simple for school.

"Will you be ok?"I asked Brandon as he held both twins in his arms.

"Yeah well probably stop at the office for a little bit."He said.

"Ok."I nodded. Fixing Eliza's shirt."I love you."I kissed her mouth."I love you."I kissed Jayce.

Brandon puckered his lips out. Laughing I stood on my toes kissing his lips."I gotta go."

"Love you mommy."Brandon said as I left. He had to have been joking right. We had sex last night multiple times and sex clouds your judgement so maybe he's still on cloud 9.

School couldn't have ended any faster and I found myself anxious to get home. Walking in the door I could hear it that we had company.

"Aubree is that you?"Brandon called out.

"Yeah."I said setting my bag down and meeting him in the living room and he wasn't alone. A really tall guy with a bushy beard and mustache stood fixing his really expensive suit.

"This is Lance my best friend."Brandon said.

"Hi nice meeting you."I smiled reaching my hand out.

"You as well, my old buddy old pal didn't tell me how pretty you are, you look a billion times better than your sister."

"Dude."Brandon scoffed.

"What...she does."Lance chuckled.

"Um...thanks."I said.

"Hey I have this boat that's really big--"Lance started by was interrupted by Brandon.

"She'll pass."

"Let the lady talk man."Lance said holding his finger up.

"I think I'll pass. But thanks."I gave him a curt nod and looked at Brandon."I'm gonna go check on my babies."

Brandon nodded. I went to my room where Jayce and Eliza slept, so peacefully. Taking of the sweatshirt I had on I went into the bathroom to shower and do girly stuff. Once I finished showering I put on a tshirt and shorts, then started on my homework.

"What do you have today?"Brandon stepped into the room.

"Socio but it's easy and I'm almost done. Your friend gone?"I asked.

"He is."

"He seems cool."I shrugged.

"Yeah right he's a dick."

"Language there's children present."

"They're sleeping."

I closed my sociology book and put it back in my back.

"The kids missed you today."He said.

"Hmm...the kids or their father?"I moved closer."Did you miss me Brandon?"

"I did."His nose touched my neck."I missed you so much."

His warm breath against my neck sent tingles through my body.

"I missed you too."I gasped as kissed my neck.

"We should talk."Brandon said looking at me with seriousness in his eyes and scared me. Oh man maybe he really was hammered last night.

"Ok."

We went into his bedroom not wanting to wake the twins in mine.

I crawled on his bed and pulled my knees to my chest.

"I wanted to know how you were feeling about this."Brandon said sitting in front of me.

"About what?"I asked.

"About us, you and I."

"It's weird, I mean a few months ago you were dating my sister and now this."I reached out caressing his cheek."But why do I enjoy it?"

"That's how I feel. It's like I woke up one morning and wanted you more than ever."

I gave him a short laugh and looked away."Let's just continue to do this and see where it leads us."

"You sure?"Brandon asked.

"No are you sure because I am the one who kinda trapped you."

"You did huh?"

"Shut up."I laughed.

"If anyone asks you're mine Aubree."

A smile spread across my face and I nodded."And vice versa right?"

"Of course."

"What about my sister?"I asked thinking of the failed attempts of any reconciliation.

"Don't focus on anyone else but our family."

That made me realize I've had my own family this entire time. A family that didn't made me feel as if I was beneath them but motivated me. I had my own little family whom I loved so much and I couldn't picture a single living moment without them. I hate the way it happened and I wish it could be different with Kate but I am truly happy now.

"I love you Brandon."I blurted out speaking my thoughts instead of hiding under the bed like I wanted I continued."Thank you so much for giving me the family I deserve. I love you."I said swiping a tear away before it could fall.

"I love you too Aubree, and I have for a while now."He smiled pulling me in his arms.

It was all so perfect.

——

I can't wait to be dooooooone with this book 🙃🙃🙃