What Thanksgiving Gave Him

Start from the beginning

“Wow” Said kyle as he looked at the walls.

“Yeah i draw in my spare time” Dan's said scratching his head.

“In your spare time you could do this as a full time job!” Kyle exclaimed excitedly.

“You flatter me.” Dan said blushing.

“I might be gay but i'm not dating dan, yet.” Kyle said with a smirk.

Than he realized what he had said and covered his mouth blushing.

“You l-look like a t-tomato.” Dan stuttered out too shocked to process what he had just heard.

Lizzy just bursted out laughing at the sheer hilarity of the situation. She then left the room cause she said the tension was too much.

“So you're not a homophobe?” Dan questioned

“No, why would you ever think that?” Kyle questioned wearing a shy smile than fake pouting.

“Well, most of your family are homophobes and a few times you things like crazy gays or dumb gays.” Dan said fidgeting with his thin jacket sleeves.

“Oh” kyle said with realization.

“No i'm not a homophobe but most of my family is and that's why i would do it,  you know they would disown me if they found out. “ Kyle said looking sad.

“You could always come live with us, my mom and cousins already treat you as if you were my boyfriend.” Dan said suggestively.

“Hmm if only, if only”Kyle said jokingly.

“But you're the straightest guy i know so that would never happen.” Kyle said a hint of sadness in his voice.

“Well i might not be as straight as you think Ky.” Dan said wit with a chuckle (Ky is the nickname Dan has for kyle that he only uses in emotional situations.)

Kyle looked dead in Dan's eye glaring, Dan responded with scooting away a bit.

“Don’t play with my feelings Dan you know how that makes me feel.” Kyle said the hint of sadness now shown but with Depression overpowering it.

“Oh Ky dont gets depressed and i'm not playing im questoning my sexuallity.”Dan said panicing hugging kyle to try to make him feel better.

“But why didn’t you tell me” Kyle said Saddened.

“I thought that you were a homophobe i thought you would hate me.” Dan said.

“Well now you know i'm not and i would never hate you right?” kyle said.

“Yeah.”Dan said

“Boys dinners done” Dan’s Mom said from downstairs.

“We already ate” Kyle and Dan said at the same time.

They spent the rest of the night laughing and having fun lizzy brought them food because she knew they hadn't ate. They all then watched movies and laughed at things that had happened in the past year, as Time went on in the week they had more fun and enjoyed hanging out together, but the day had come it was thanksgiving and the day that Kyle and Dan Had decided that they would tell their families that Kyle was gay and  Dan was bi.

They started with Dans family cause that's how it always was they would eat at Dan’s than eat at Kyle’s.

“Everyone me and Kyle have an announcement” Dan said standing up.

“Okay what is it dear?” Dan’s Mom said with a smile.

“Well i just thought it was time all know that i'm bi and Kyle is gay.” Dan said.

“Oh sweaty we all already knew” Dan's Mother said.

The dinner went on fun laughs everyone had fun just talking but Kyle was still really nervous about telling his homophobic parents even tho he knew he was a place at his best friends and crushes house but he was still nervous if he had to move he would still miss his family, even if they all hated him.

“So are you ready” Dan said putting a reassuring hand on Kyle's.

“Yeah” Kyle said breathlessly.

“Let's head out then” Dan said gesturing to the door.”

“Okay” Kyle said

They walk to Kyle's. house hand in hand, Dan feels Kyle's hand get sweaty and decides to try to take the edge off. he pulls Kyle into the woods and leads him to a clearing in the woods.

“What is this place.” Kyle said looking amazed.

“Just a place I go to when I need to clear my head that's all” Dan said

“Why did you bring me here?” Kyle said questioningly.

“So I could do this” Dan said as he kisses Kyle's cheek.

Dan gets up the first step in his plan completed he runs out of the woods Kyle  fallowing him in close pursuit. He keeps running till he comes upon a house than he stops and Kyle does the same both of them out of breath.

“And we are here” Dan said out of breath.

“where?” Kyle asked

“ At your house silly” Dan says chuckling

“You little jerk you tricked me.”Kyle said

“Hi and I loved every minute of it.” Dan said with a smirk.

They then continued their trek to his parents to tell them of the “Old” news.

As they are dinner Kyle stood up.

“Mom Dad I have something I need to tell you”

“Okay?” his Mother said.

“Imgayanddansbi” Kyle said so quickly his Mother couldn’t hear but his Father sure did.  His father started yelling profanities and They took it as their time to leave so they ran out of their Dan would have his cousins get Kyle's things later.

In the end Thanksgiving gave Dan Truth with himself his sexuality his family and his best friend