Unbroken

He was the one. He was the one no one ever understood. He was the one everyone thought was perfectly happy. Just because he was the rich boy in college.

Niall would try to get to you in any way. He would keep notes in your locker , he would send you texts, he would do huge surprises , but you would always reject. You would reject him because you were scared he was using you. You were scared because you thought he would play you like he played all girls.

But Niall didn't stop trying. Niall kept on trying and trying and trying, until one day. One day, Niall found you crying in the football stadium. It was empty and you were sitting in the corner. You were shredding in tears. Niall ran as fast as he can and asked, "What's wrong?" As you answered, "I'm fine okay just leave" , as he refused. Niall found out that the best solution in this case was to hug you tight. Niall holds you tights, as your tears pour out even more.
The next day, Niall sees you in college. He comes up to you and asks if you're okay, with you answering "I'm amazing." As Niall smirks and says, "Can we have some coffee together at 4?"
As you say, "Sure"
Niall picks you up, with you dressed up real nice.
"You look so beautiful" says Niall.
"Thank you" you say.
As he drives to Starbucks and orders some coffee. He sits next to you , asking "So. What was wrong yesterday?"
You reply, "Something happened. It doesn't matter"
Niall: "No, what was wrong."
You say, "My mom passed away. She, she was the only person left from my family. I'm alone now."
As Niall says, "Sorry for your loss." , "but can I be the one that's let's you no feel lonely?"
As you say , "If you can prove your words to me, sure"

Days go on, as you and Niall slowly start going out. You start falling for each other.

One day in college, Niall asks you for a date. As you smirk and reply by yes.
Niall, is overjoyed and happy. He wants his date to be cute so he takes you to the cinema. He throws a kiss on your cheek, not to be cheesy and kiss you on your lips from first date. Then, you sit in Dunkin Donuts, and have a chat.
Niall asks you, "Would you be my girlfriend?", "I have changed a lot since I met you, you make me happy in a way no one can understand."

As the days go on, you and Niall slowly fall for each other more and more. Niall asks you if you can move in with him, since it's been 5 months since you started dating, as you accept.

You move in with him, and you're technically now the college cutest couple. Everyone admires you two, but there are the jealous ones for sure.

It's your 8 month anniversary now, and Niall wants to make it special. It's the first time he lasts in a relationship for this long. He leaves a note next YOU before he rushes to college , saying "Babygirl, be ready at 6pm , dress up in something comfy."

He picks you up at 6. You wander and wander where he is taking you but have no clue. Niall blind folds your eyes, and leads your pathway.
You can feel that you're on a boat now, in the ocean. You beg Niall saying, "Nialler where are we?! I'm curious give me hints!" As he smirks and says, "I'm taking your turn now, you never give me hints when you do surprises for me. It's my turn now."
Niall helps you get off the ship, as he walks you in to a hotel. Niall takes the blindfold off, as you scream because you're surprised.
Niall took you to the place you first ever met, in the hotel you had your school prom in.
Niall says, "Here is where it all started. Here I saw you for the first time and put my eye on you. I never had the chance to get to you till college, and yes I admit I asked your parents what college you're going to and went to the same one. Back to where I was, I still had my eyes on you till now, and I'm the happiest guy on earth to be yours now, and for you to be mine. So, baby girl, cheers to our 8 month anniversary and hope for many more to come."

You get watery eyes as Niall says, "Babygirl, don't cry you'll ruin your make up. I love you, okay? I want you to smile with me. You're the reason I smile."