Chapter 2

I hope this chapter is okay...I spent over 4 hours writing it I hope you enjoyed the last one as well! (Haven't worked on this since last year )

3rd POV

When the five adolescents exited the car, they were escorted inside of a facility about the size of a prison. They were then taken to their room. Once they were inside, the guards locked the door. "I don't understand...," Suga mumbled. Kageyama noticed that Suga was speaking. "Is there something wrong?" The gray-haired boy turned around and nodded. "They don't usually do this...this is the place where the arena is...where we start...the game." Hinata leaned his head in confusion. "Isn't this where we are supposed to be?" he said. Suga shook his head. "No. We are supposed to go to another place...to test our skill...and then to present the teams to everyone, not in the games...I don't know what's going on..." Hinata started to remember what he had seen on TV when he was younger. People in previous games DID go through a process before coming here, so why were they here now? "Can we ask one of the guards?" Tsukishima inquired. "I doubt it..." Suga responded. Just then, a hatch had opened on the back wall. Five pairs of dark blue leggings, black boots, and faded, dark orange shirts with their individual names on them. "Wait...are we about to start?" Hinata quaked. "I'm afraid so...but don't worry! Your senpai will protect you!" Noya said with confidence. Sudden loud banging started coming from the locked door, startling the group. "HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED SO WE CAN GO!!" the guard yelled. "Someone's having a bad day..." Hinata mumbled. Once they all got dressed with their assigned shirts and other clothing, the locked door opened with a guard standing in front of it. "Get in a single file line," he commanded. They did as he told, not wanting to hear him yell again.

They arrived at their individual tubes, which leads up to the arena. Suga and Kageyama took deep breaths, Tsukishima closed his eyes and calmed his mind, Nishinoya pumped himself up to get ready for what was about to happen, while Hinata...panicked. The intercom then came on. "Hello, everyone! Welcome to the annual Hunger Games! You're probably wondering what's going on since we didn't go through the same steps as the previous years. This year we are going to do something a little different. This is Ghost Year. What is Ghost Year you ask? Well, information such as other players' skills and names will not be known until you see them in the arena. The setting will take place in the jungle/forest region. That concludes our announcements. God bless you all." Some of the contestants were still confused while others were frightened. The tubes then started to elevate to the arena. Sugawara looked around and saw Hinata on the circular platform next to him. He snapped his fingers at him to get the younger boy's attention. Hinata looked over in fear, but then calmed down when he saw Suga's smile and saw him mouth 'You'll be okay'. Hinata took a deep breath and then the countdown started. "Do not remove yourself from the platform until the countdown is over. If you do there will be a dire consequence. Are you all ready? 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1. BEGIN."