Jeff: Awesome.

E.J: WHAT THE FUCK JEFF!

Jeff: WHAT!?

Rake: You can't just say 'awesome' to stuff like that!

Jeff: WE'RE KILLERS. You guys are going soft...

Toby: Heh...Imma take this to the next question...

Ticci Toby- If you were to kill a type of person who would it be and why?

*everyone leans in*

Toby: o.O well...probably attention whores. Like, people who call themselves suicidal and post a bunch of depression stff but never do anything. 

Sonic: Or the bitches who go around saying they've fucked every douche out there, thinking it's fucking amazing and shit?

Dark: Yeah!

Red: You guys remind me of a trio I heard about.... Sonic, Dark and Jeff....Yeah.

L.J: How so? Who's the original trio.

Red: Can't remember. Dark would be the spanish dude, Sonic would be german i guess, or something close to that, and Jeff would be some french dude that's full of himself.

Toby: Perfect.

Red: Yeah.

Lost Silver- Why are you so shy?

Silver: W-well....Red likes to be outgoing and stuff so maybe I was born to be shy enough for the both of us?

E.J: That's depressing.

Slenderman: *pats Silver's head* No need to feel depressed. You're worth much more. 

Red: Yeah dude, don't feel that way. You have a somewhat outspoken side, too!

Silver: I'm not upset! Well sometimes...but I'm perfectly f-fine this way! I'm not depressed at all guys!

Red: Yeah, Okay dude. We can go out drinking or something later!

Silver: But I-I'm not-

Red: NEXT QUESTION! 

(Woah guys. For all the Hetalia lovers out there, I just realized how much Red and Silver are JUST LIKE America and Canada. *mindblown*)

Sonic.exe- Why do you sometimes act like a douchebag?

*everyone back away slowly*

Sonic: I HAVE A HARD HEART, OKAY!? 

BEN: He's a real softy when you get close to him!

Sonic: Shut the hell up BEN!

BEN: Aaaagghhh Dx

Emily- Yay! You're an otaku! BTW, did you draw your profile pic, if you did...IT'S SO KAWAII!

Emily: If you mean the Emma the Doll one I had...no I did not! The infamous Maraway drew it for me! But thanks :D I drew the JTK one I have right now!

BEN Drowned- BEN-nii-chan..you..you're so cute~! *pinches cheek* Can I be your parter~? Umm..in playing games and stuff? I would love to play with you always~! Teehee~!

Masky: Oh...

Hoody: My....

Dark: Sex addict.....OH! I mean god.... 

BEN: *blushes deep red* DARK! You're the only Sex addict here.

Rake: No need to be embarrassed BEN, just answer the question.