Chapter 1

Today was not a good day for one Sasuke Uchiha. It started of with waking up and him having a good brood before getting ready to meet team 7 at the bridge. It all turned upside down when he got to the bridge first, or so he thought. When the Uchiha was a few yards away from the bridge, he saw a huddled over form of a kid in orange.

"There's the dobe but why was he here this early?"  Sasuke thought before voicing his concerns in a Uchiha way.

"Hey dobe. Why are you here so early, huh?" The prodigy asked in an indifference tone while walking with his hands in his pockets.

Naruto, who had been lost in deep thought, faintly heard Sasuke and shot up with a kunai in his hands. Cerulean eyes wide and flickering back and forth in terror. his eyes seemed unfocused and glazed over for some strange reason which actually he has been acting strangely so might as well ask about it.

"Dobe... Dobe... DOBE!" Sasuke yelled, trying to grab Naruto's attention. It seemed to work as the orange lover's eyes cleared and brought his crystalline orbs over Sasuke's onyx colored ones. 

"S- Sasuke? What're you doing staring at me like that?" Naruto asked but you could plainly see he was nervous. He then put on a large grin that looks extremely painful to the Uchiha. "Come on teme do you wanna train while we wait for the others to show up?!" He says in his loud voice.

 Sasuke looks the blond up and down, searching for anything that would point to Naruto's strange behavior. Finding none, he "hn-ed" in agreement and followed Naruto to their training grounds.

Though the Uchiha prince let the matter slide for now, he was startled by Naruto's reaction and reactions from the previous days, even though his cold demeanor didn't allow him to show emotions. Sasuke was worried  for his friend but didn't know how to help.

Sasuke was brought out of his musings when his rival called out in his obnoxious ,but normal to Sasuke, voice.

" Get ready teme! I've gotten loads stronger and am ready to beat you into the ground!" He had gotten into his battle stance as he called out and was waiting for Sasuke to get in his.

Sasuke smirked as he got into his stance, putting his worries to the side. If he would of known what was to come out of this fight, he wouldn't have agreed in the first place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!! KiraKitsune here and I just got done with this chap! Sorry though if it's kinda small but I get lazy😅 Anyway I forgot to mention in my prologue and stuff but this will eventually be a SasuNaru fic! Also thank you Threebirds3 for reading and following me! Until next time!