Nisekoi Chapter 2: Shes Pregnant

I do not own Nisekoi

Konichi-wa this is Author-Chan.
pls don't mind my wrong spelling once again

Enjoy by the way there's Hentai here hehehehe I warned you.

----------------------*~Nisekoi~*-------------

It was Monday in school everyone was busy looking at the pictures that Shu took. Suddenly Raku and Chitoge was there. Everyone was looking at them. They Got curious and goes to Shu."Shu What is that can I see it"?? Chitoge said to Shu.
Here the best pictures of you hehehehehe Shu replied sang gave the pictures. Whaaaaaaa you've been spying on us!!! Chitoge shouted. Raku came to look too Shu give me that this instant Raku said but it was all ready late Shu gave it to all of them except Onodera who was jealous. When school was done Raku and Chitoge got home still not throwing away the picture that shuu has taken.

It was Tuesday When Raku did not come to school because they thought he was Sick and when their school was done Chitoge came to visit him. Oi Raku are y-you feeling better Chitoge said to raku and was blushing to see him topless.
Did you see I'm not fine! Raku shouted. Then Raku got up and Pinned Chitoge in the wall because he was drunk. Then he kissed Chitoge for a very long time. R-Raku Wh-What are y-you doing. and then Raku Throws Chitoge in the bed and he just got up at Chitoge making her topless. Chitoge was blushing like hell. Raku. Chitoge i-i like you Raku said. Ahhhh!! Ugh!! Chitoge Moaned Raku Noooo!! Ahhhhhh! she realized she was feeling sleepy she just slept and  when she woke up. Raku was up at her and his saliva was going to her body Raku woked up to he was blushing like hell. Chitoge was blushing too. What did I doo!! Raku said blushing. Chitoge a-are y-y-ou hurt?? U-m seriously R-Raku you beansprout Chitoge said while blushing. Raku was looking at her damn fine body and was blushing like crazy. raku thought Arghh! If I'm never gonna do this to anyone ever again what if she gets pregnant oh no. Raku wheres the bathroom Chitoge said. Raku accompanied her to the bathroom She vomited And said Raku if I'm pregnant its your fault Chitoge said while blushing. Then raku goes to the store and buys a pregnancy test kit. Chitoge tested it and said R-Raku I'm Pregnant!!. Chitoge shouted they don't realized that their late for school.

Chitoge got dressed and Raku carried her bridal style to the room. They slept again. Onodera was thinking to visit Raku. Hey Um Ruri-Chan let's visit Ichijō-Kun Onodera said. Ruri replied yeah. they got to Rakus house and goes upstairs. They got passed by Ryu and the others suddenly she was in his room seeing Raku topless and was hugging Chitoge while sleeping. Ichijō-K-Kun Onodera said. Taku woke up and got his shirt O-oi Onodera but no sparks was coming in his eyes and he don't even blush at Onodera. He saw Chitoge sleeping he blushed and played with her hair. Onodera was Blushing seeing him topless but when he was hugging Chitoge She gir Jealous. Ichijō-K-Kun Why is Kirisaki-Chan Sleeping with y-you?? Onodera asked. Um Onodera you don't need to ask I'll tell you tommorow OK Raku said. Onodera and Ruri got out of his house and goes to the Cafe. Why Ruri-Chan why?! Onodera said while crying. Onodera I'm calculating it many they did something that they shoudint do because raku was topless and Kirisaki was sleeping while smiling just maby Ruri said replying to Onoderas Question.