Penguins of Madagascar x reader pt2

After the awkward meeting with the four male penguins, you stayed quiet most of the time, only talking when necessary, Skipper always looked at you as if you are here to spy on something, Private was the most friendly one, always making questions about your old home or just trying to make you feel comfortable with the new habitat, Kowalski was one friendly too, well, to be honest, he was the right person to talk about science if you ask to, and finally, there is Rico, you don't know how to fell about him, since you can't entirely understand this guy.

_Meeting the others_

After being introduced to the penguins, it had an awkward moment of silence, but thank God the shortest one, Private, broke the silence
-"So, hey (y/n), where are you from?" Private asked trying to start a conversation.
-"uhm, I'm from (c/n)" You said lifting your head to look at the group of males. (it will fits better in the story if your country of choice isn't EUA)
-"Oh, she is probably not used to the behavior of people here" said Kowalski.
-"Yeah, it's very different from-" Suddenly you where interrupted by an Otter jumping on the habitat next to you, scarring the life out of you.
-"hello guys!" The otter said -"And who is this?" She asked looking at you.
-"Her name is (y/n), she just came here from (c/n) apparently" said Kowalski again, looking at me at the end of his sentence.
You them said, this time looking at the otter with a smile-"yeah, exactly" after you finished, a warn and welcoming smile covered her face.
-"Welcome to the zoo" she held out her paw for you to shake -"The name is Marlene" she continued as you shook her paw -"You can visit me anytime if you want to talk or help in anything" The otter, now known as 'Marlene' finished.
-"Okay Thank you so much Marlene, it's nice to meet you" you said with an small smile.
-"it's no problem, it's nice to see a female penguin, or a sane looking penguin at least" she finished giggling softly before Skipper chimed in.
-"Hey! How do you know that she is not insane?" He asked Marlene, but she simply ignored it, 'it looks like she is used to it' you thought.
-"Don't worry about him darling, he is this way with every new animal in the zoo" Marlene whispers to you -"but I can show you around now if you want" (the zoo had closed almost in the same time you has arrived, sooo) she said, now in a normal tone.
-"Yes, of course, I need to start getting used to the zoo anyways, since it's really different from my old aquarium" you said, giggling softly as you finished your sentence.
-"Okay them lets go" She said in a happy tone, 'maybe it will not be so hard to make new friends here' you thought.

-----------

Sorry, it sucks, also this book will still have separated oneshots and scenarios