A Birthday To Remember

The air is Amazing as you step up to the front doors of the Camp Half Blood. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in Orange, Helvetica font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Emma Watson to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, Dancing and Tacos will be plentiful. We do hope to see your Incredible face there. November 22nd, 2016 at Noon. Please dress in your best Jacket and don't forget your Riptide for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a Swoosh.

You're surprised to see Logan Lerman standing there in the flesh, all Unbelievable and Imaginary . You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) Dog and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over Pizza.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already Hugging wildly on the dancefloor.

I Want You To Know plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Stanky Legg. You had always shipped Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase so you're not entirely surprised to see them Writing together in the corner. J.K Rowling and Hanisnotonfire07 are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Demigods are gushing over the latest update of The Demigod Games on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Wonderland on Mars in the middle of Christmas and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"