Ch.7

~Isaac's POV~

Betrayal ran through my entire body. This whole time he didn't really care about me, I was just a way for him to get into the pack. He used me. His hand reached out for me but I stumbled back, tears prickling my eyes. How could he do this to me? How could he act so sweet and make me fall for him just to take my heart and mash it against the floor and watched as it shatters?

"As bittersweet as this is, we have some business to attend to," Kali growled.

I kept my eyes clued to the floor as Scott handled the talking. The tears were flowing freely now, and I could faintly hear Stiles begging me to look at him. But I couldn't. If I did I'd surely kill him. Because after all that I've been through I finally thought that I had a little piece of heaven that I could call my own but he squandered him by being apart of the pack who has been hunting us down and trying to coerce Scott into killing us all and joining them.

Scott refused obviously because we're all still alive and he's to nice and good natured to kill anyone. Stiles wasn't thought. Since he's been here how many people as he killed to satiate his appetite? How many people suffered at his hands? How many of them- like myself- trusted him to help them in their time of news just to have a knife stabbed in their back and twisted repeatedly? If I asked, would he tell me?

"I've told you before I won't join you're pack!" Scott snarled eyes flashing red.

"Not even to protect your friends."

My head jerked towards Deaucalion. A smirk was plastered on his face and even though he was blind something told me he saw way more than we believe. Scott isn't stupid enough to accept this though. Deaucalion can't force him to kill us, but Kali, Ennis, and the twins might not have a problem with it. Stiles too.

"I'll do it."

I stared at Scott in shock as did Allison and Lydia. Allison actually smacked him on the arm. He moved to stand next to Deaucalion but paused.

"Promise they don't get hurt."

Deaucalion sighed. "You have my word."

The Alpha's left throwing a smirk at us as they passed. Stiles stood next to me trying to gain my attention. He grabbed my arm and my hand shot out and smack his cheek. It etched loudly through he loft. I didn't care. He lied to me and tore my hear to shreds. My friend just left to join the pack that he called here. My level of anger soared through I the roof.

"Get out of here and never speak to me again unless its when you've come to kill me. You're dead to me. I should've trusted Scott when he said there was something wrong about you." I paused to let it sink in. "I. Never. Want. To. See. You. Again."

His mouth opened and shot repeatedly but he turned on his heel and walked away. Tears slipped from eyes again- or did they ever stop. All I know is that my eyes stung from the saltiness.

Not even ten minutes later, Derek walked into the loft. Taking in our sullen faces he said, "What'd I miss?"

"Scott went with the Alpha pack. Stiles is their vampire. We're pretty much screwed. Plus, Isaac has a broken heart," Lydia said in a low tone.

That pretty much settled it. There was nothing left to do. The Alpha Pack had won. And they'd did something I didn't think was possible after my dad. They broke me.

Sorry I took so long putting this up. I had so many tests in my classes that I had to prepare for. In happy thought, yesterday I got my Beacon Hills Lacrosse hoodie. They were out of red so I had to get black but its so comfy that I slept in it. Anyway, yeah sorry four taking so long. Not really proud of this chapter but ehh. Also sorry for any mistakes, my friend who proofreads wasn't at school today. Enjoy!!!