chapter two

I was flying over my friend Vanyel's house and I was captured in a net and when I hit the ground I saw my friends Jack ,Vanyel ,Zane ,Liam ,Adrian ,and Gerison. They were surrounding me but just then I thought about my friends and them helping me and I turned back. They saw me turn back into my human form and the they asked so many questions about this. Then they told me of the prophesy or whatever . Jack said to me.

" It is said that a son of Cthulhu is to defeat him and save all of mankind."

VanYel asked one more question .

" Did you see a vision when you passed out."

I answered "yes, it was a sword and I heard something say in cthulhian savion lest arst ."

Then liam bursted out loud" it is the one thing that can kill Cthulhu ."

Everyone looked at Liam and said at the same time "what?!?"

Liam said " the savion lest arst is the legendary sword that is the one of few things that can kill Cthulhu."

Then another cthulhian from wherever they come from bursted into the house to what I think was to take me to my father to stop me from killing him and truly turn me into a cthulhian. I got mad and wanted to save my friends . I fell to the ground and stared to scream my wings bursted out of my shoulders my tail exploded out of my spine base my testicles sprout from my lips and my skin turned into the cthulhian like skin finally I stood at seven feet tall at least five inches taller then the other cthulhian.