A Birthday To Remember

The air is Fiery as you step up to the front doors of the Castle . You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in Turquoise , Vivaldi font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by J. K. Rowling to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, Humming and Nachos will be plentiful. We do hope to see your Cheesy face there. November 22nd, 2016 at Twilight. Please dress in your best Plain Black T-shirt and Blue Jeans and don't forget your Sabre for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a Boooom.

You're surprised to see Emma Watson standing there in the flesh, all Sexy and Smart. You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) Puppy and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over Rasmalai.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already Sashaying wildly on the dancefloor.

Tum Hi Ho Remix plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Salsa. You had always shipped Hannah Baker and Clay Jensen so you're not entirely surprised to see them Kissing together in the corner. Enid Blyton and Mistalee_ are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Potterhead and Demigod and Egyptian and Shinobi and One Piece Pirates are gushing over the latest update of Confessions on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Narnia on Neptune in the middle of Diwali and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"