Fuck You! /One Shot

"You know what?!" She screamed. "Fuck you! Just fuck you."

Gary stood his ground while his girlfriend stormed up the stairs, stilettos in hand. “Seems like you would rather fuck him than me!” 

She stopped and gripped the hand rail, her knuckles turning white. 

"Believe what you want to believe. I’m going to bed and don’t you fucking dare join me tonight." She threatened. 

Nothing more was said from the fuming singer as she continued getting as far away from him as possible. She just couldn’t believe that the Gary Barlow would be jealous of a bartender, who had maybe pushed him over the edge with his endless flirting. She didn’t mean to flirt back, she just felt rather flattered, usually when they go out, he would have women flocking to him consciously. It was nice to get some kind of attention.

She stood there in the centre of the room too angry to get changed and get into the bed. Every time she tried to calm down she saw replays of their argument in the car. The way he spoke to her as if she was never allowed to look in the direction of another man. 

She heard the door creak open and the light streamed in, burning her eyes. "Get lost." She spun around, looking at him dead in the eye.

“I’m sorry.” He mumbled.

"That’s nice." She replied sarcastically. "Doesn’t fix it though." 

In an instant her back collided with the wall behind her. He had her up there with his strong, toned body. She tried to hide her excitement at the position, determined to stay angry with his false accusations. 

"Get off me." She shoved his chest. “I don’t want you.”

"Your eyes tell me a different story." He softly replied, his voice changing from sharp and angry to low and seductive. 

No matter how hard she was going to resist him tonight, he would still have her, and he knew it.  She dared to look up in his eyes, the emerald green orbs swirling  with anger and need. Pressed up against the wall, body to body, nose to nose, she knew she needed him too. 

Her hand created a firm grip on the back of his neck and she pulled him in for a kiss. Gary smirked with victory, no matter how many times she would refuse him, he got what he wanted. And what he wanted right now was her.

She let his hand wander up her bare thigh to her bum, his other hand mirroring his actions. While their tongues entwined themselves in their rough kiss he lifted her off the wall, walking backwards to the bed. She wrapped her legs around  his middle, making the job easier. 

as soon as the backs of his knees hit the back if the bed he fell, his girlfriend landing on top of him. Their lips parted for them to remove their clothes from the top half of their bodies. His top and her dress where thrown away. Gary moved  further up the bed and the bulge in his black trousers was pointedly obvious.

She crawled up his body, taking in his defined torso and chest. Her fingers danced over his hardening member in his pants, teasing him. Biting her lip, she removed his belt, and unbuttoned the trousers. He seemed to tense under her touch and she took pride in knowing that she, now held the power.

She yanked his pants down and of his feet and palmed him through his boxers as his  breathing hitched. Pulling  down his boxers, she began to tease him with her words.

Wrapping her hand around his shaft she began to speak. "I don’t think you deserve this." 

He groaned and she didn’t even have to look up from his large member to see the frustrated look on his face. 

"Beg." She demanded. 

"I’m sorry…" Gary breathed out, due to her slow hand movements on his cock."Please… I love you."

Every time he said those three words she was always like putty in his hands. But not today. 

"Not good enough." She put more pressure on her hand, loving to see him struggle to get his words out.

She ran her thumb across his tip and he lost it. "I’m sorry! Fuck! Please, I’ll never do it again. Fuck I love you."

She smirked and bobbed her head down, teasing his head with the tip of her tongue. Gary squirmed beneath her, moving his hips up wanting her to take him all in. Looking up she deep throated him gagging a little. He groaned and the sound of her gagging turned him on even more. 

She sat up on her knees and waited for him to be able to breathe properly again. She wiped her lips and straddled him, his erection prodding into her direction. Gary’s dazed eyes met hers and sharpened. She was then forced on her back and her wrists where pinned either side of her head making it impossible for her to move.

He captured her lips roughly in his and she couldn’t help but moan quietly in her throat. He let go of her wrists and his hands ran down her breasts, he nipples going hard with his touch and down to her dampened underwear. Hooking his fingers around the flimsy material, he pulled them agonizingly slowly down her legs. 

Their lips separated and she was so close to begging for him to touch her, to do anything but she had too much pride to ask. He crawled back up her body, kissing her inner thighs, stomach, cleavage and neck. She went to put her arms around him, to prepare for what was coming but Gary seized her wrists again pinning them  into the pillows.

She moaned in protest, she hated not being able to touch him during sex and he knew that. It was why he had a huge triumphant  smirk on his face. When he started to penetrate her she started to wiggle her wrists free. He started to move backwards and forwards, the same infamous smirk on his face.

"gary!" She whined with pleasure and annoyance. 

"You need to be taught a lesson. You think you can flirt with someone else and get away with it?" 

She started at Gary in disbelief. Before she could snap at him, he went faster again. She cried out, arching her back. The pleasure in her lower abdomen almost painful as he thrusted into her with a pace  that drove her close to her edge. 

As she neared her high Gary started to slow down until he was no longer thrusting at all. He pulled out completely and let go of her wrists. She stared at him in disbelief as he rolled over next to her. 

"What?!" She cried, her body still recovering from her almost orgasm. 

"That’s what you get." Gary smiled, running his tongue over his teeth smugly. 

“Bastard”.