Nisekoi Chapter 1 : the Kiss

I do not own nisekoi!

Hi I'm Author_Chan. If I misspelled any words pls don't mind.

By the way. You can comment any suggestions and also I do not do POV's. I did it to the other stories I make but its annoying so I won't.

*~Nisekoi~*

"Oi Beansprout" Chitoge said waving at Raku. "Konichi-wa Chitoge" said Raku " Hey Beansprout remember its our fake date tommorow lets eat at the restaurant full of ramen. Do you agree??.Yeah I guess Said Raku
YAY I love ramen and let's Go to the arcade too so we can have sum fun!. They didn't notice that Onodera and Ruri quite spied on them. Onodera was kinda jealous. "Are you jealous" Ruri said to Onodera. Onodera quite blushed y-yeah a-a lit-little Onodera said shyly because she doesn't want to lie to Ruri. Shu suddenly came out if no where. Oi Ruri and kosaki-Chan (Still in cat face) Spying on them right. Ruri then kicked Shu's
Leg and said don't ever tell Raku or I'll kill you Ruri said. She was just protecting her best friend Onodera. When Friday was done Raku walked Chitoge home and said goodnight honey Raku said. Goodnight Beansprout!! don't forget tommorow Ok Chitoge said.
Yeah Yeah whatever bye Raku replied.

*~Nisekoi~*-----------------------------------

It was aredy Saturday when the alarm rang "BEEP BEEP BEEP"
Chitoge turned the alarm off and got dressed. She wore a Above the knee dress that was color Blue that matched her beautiful eyes. She also wore her red ribbon as usual as everyday.

Someone knocked it was Raku. Oi beansprout I reserved a car for our Fake Date. She wispered the last words so that Claude won't hear them. do you even know how to drive a car Beansprout??. Uhh yeah I'm a man after all right Chitoge. Chitoge chucked as if you were a bean sprout She said.Ugh whatever Raku replied. Then they sat in the car and rode to the park with a ramen restaurant and an arcade. Wow raku I love this place Chitoge Commented Yeah me to raku said they also saw everyone going there were couples. They both looked at each other and blushed. Ahhehh uhh Raku w-what do you wanna do first eat o-or p-play Chitoge said while blushing Raku commented Let's play In the Arcade.

They ran into the arcade but were not allowed to go inside they say they were not in hand cuffs. H-H-Hand C-Cuffs!! Chitoge shouted While blushing red like a tomato. Even Raku Blushed like a tomato just like Chitoge. But there was no escape someone puts them hand cuffs and suddenly ran away its like someone is stalking or following them. R-Raku pls don't pull my hand it h-h-hurts Chitoge said. Then Raku don't pull but suddenly Chitoge was Blushing like Crazy And just kissed Raku in the lips in 10 seconds And Raku kissed back and felt like he just accepted the kiss and acctualy felt great. Chitoge wants to run in embarrassment but they were in hand cuffs what will Chitoge do. Ch-Chitoge W-w-whats t-that for Raku said also blushing like crazy. its b-because i-I ugh never mind Chitoge said. Raku was thinking that he realized that it was his first kiss and she too. C-Chitoge w-was That y-your first k-kiss Raku questioned Chitoge. Ah-Uh Y-Yeah W-why Chitoge answered still blushing. n-nothing Raku Replied. Raku said to himself This first k-kiss was reserved for Onodera but why did she kissed me all sudden and her lips tastes like strawberry and being close to her feels nice wait no I like Onodera Onodera Onodera Only Onodera. Still raku thinks. Is anyt-thing wrong Raku Chitoge said. N-Nothing Raku replied again.They still also don't know who followed them.

Ichijō-Kun W-why her Onodera said while crying .Sorry Kosaki-Chan Ruri said

What is gonna happen to Onodera Will she get mad at Chitoge and confess to Raku or Hide her feelings again.

See on next Chapter-----------------------