Cold Kickin' It

It was nothing new but a beautiful day in Gainesville, Georgia where we see The Club's Karl Anderson and AJ Styles sitting out on their front porch. Styles practically has his eyes glued to a Deadpool comic Luke Gallows gave him. Where as Karl was having good old fashioned time cold kickin' it rolling up one while sipping on some scotch and listening to "Green Onion" by Booker T and The MG's on his radio.

"Ah life doesn't get any sweeter than this does it AJ? I mean what could be better than just kickin' back and listening to some relaxing music?" Karl said taking a puff on some Kush.

"I don't know. How about beating up John Cena?" AJ said keeping his eyes glued to the comic.

"That too but I'm feeling lazy today we can kick his ass another time."

"Agreed but where's Luke? He was supposed to be an hour ago."

"Who knows maybe he's at store getting slapped on by some girls while trying some shitty pick up lines on them again."

"That's fucked up Karl. You didn't have to low blow him like that."

"It might be. But would you expect anything less?"

"Not necessarily, but- aw who am I kidding the boy's hopeless."

"Just as I thought."

"Whatever, but hey are you sharing that? Don't you remember we both paid for that stuff?

"Why should I? I paid for the grass."

"Yeah but I paid for the paper. Pass it!"

Just as Karl gave him the joint Luke finally arrives on a lowrider bike.(If you don't know what that is look it up I guarantee it's worth checking out.)

"Nice wheels man, hey AJ quit reading that and check Luke's bike!" Karl said

AJ looked up slightly but instantly got a better look as he couldn't believe what he saw. It was Jet Black the Sun's reflection off of it made even more mesmerizing to look at. Then he took a peek at the wheels and almost was blinded with how bright they were. Pure chrome fresh and clean that would make anyone jealous and the wheels made such a light coming off of it you'd think it was a lighthouse.

"It is a nice ride. But what I want to know is how you got it?" AJ admitted.

"Yeah, what he said!"

"Well I'm glad you asked, see it all started when I walked into the corner store..."

FLASHBACK

Luke entered the store when he spotted Charlotte.

"Hey Char, you know I was wondering, Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"

'I can only imagine how this went.' AJ interrupted

'I think we both know how that went!' Karl added.

Karl and AJ start laughing knowing of Luke's lack of success with women.

'I'm calling it she slapped him.'

'How about I finish the story?' Luke said.

'So anyways after I laid my game down....'

"You aren't even worry of talking to the queen. So you can walk by as many times as you want but it still won't make difference." Charlotte said in pure disgust.

Even though that didn't work—

'Hey did you try Dana?' Karl asked

'No now if you would—'