Behind bars [WARNING! Boy x boy]

Okay so this is my first story, and I suck at writing, so please be nice to me! This story might not be interesting at all, so....yah. ~(^_^)~

Here we go!!!!

(Sam's POV)

"Hurry up Sam!!!"

My 'best friend' (note sarcasm) Penny shouted from outside of my bedroom door. I looked into the mirror while muttering a 'one second.'

I looked into the mirror and brushed my jet black hair into place while I quickly put my clear contacts onto my teal blue eyes. On my way to the door that led out of my room, I fixed my bracelets, so that they covered up the red, raw cuts on my pale, thin wrists.

I opened the door that led to the dreary hallway, meeting an annoyed looking Penny. She was tapping her high healed foot on the wooden floor, causing an echo to go through the empty, lifeless hallway.

"Finally," she said, sounding irritated, "I've been waiting forever!"

I rolled my eyes, she is in need of a chill pill. I pushed my way past her, entering the kitchen, Penny followed, sitting on a stool at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

Penny is my mothers best friend's daughter. when we were small, we were forced to play together, being of the same age. I am now sixteen, and it is the last day of school, tomorrow being the start of summer break.

I walked to the fridge, reaching as high as I could, trying to reach the cereal, I got on my tippy toe's, then giving up, this happens every day, like a routine. Dang my shortness! I am only 102 pounds, and only 5'1" tall, even Penny is bigger than me!! I sighed.

My dad walked into the kitchen, handing me the unreachable cereal box, and pouring himself some coffee. My mom followed after him, my two twin sisters trailing behind her, Candy and Mandy. I know, typical right.

"Morning." I greeted them. my mom smiled at me, while my sisters said 'good morning' in unison, giving me a toothless, 7-year-old smile.

After I ate my bowl of cereal, I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek, patted my sisters' heads and stated, 'I'm off.'

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door, Penny texting and walking behind me. My school is only fifteen minutes away from my house, so I walk to school. Yah, ya know, to save the planet and crap.

~~/time skip to end of 7th hour\~~

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, and the start of summer break, you could feel the students mood brighten dramatically.

I got up, an walked into the hall, dodging people, walking towards my locker. I've always been somewhat of a loner; I have no friends. I do have people who pick on me though, like Dylan Addams, who I find to be leaning on my locker, smirking my way.

I inwardly sigh in annoyance, just because I'm small he thinks that it's okay for him to pick on me.

"Hey emo-boy." he said in confidence as I approached him.

"Hi, Dylan, can You get off of my locker?" I said, looking him straight in the eyes. he chuckled, shaking his head. by now the hall had only a few kids in it, all hurrying to get out of here, which I wished I could do right now!

Suddenly, he grabbed me and shoved me into my now open locker, closing it behind me. I could hear him laugh and walk away. I waited until I was sure he was gone then pulled up the latch from the inside of the locker. Wow, he really IS dumb, I thought to myself while I grabbed my bag, and put unneeded books into my locker.

~~/home\~~

I walked in my house, hearing laughter from the living room. I walked in curiosity. Penny's mom, Penny and my family were on the floor, going through old photo albums, laughing. Wow, I thought as I silently slipped out of the living room, and walked to my bedroom. I set my bag down, and sat on my bed, taking my shoes off.

"Sam, are you home?" I heard my mom yell. I sighed; silence would be nice...

"Yah mom, I'm home." I responded,

"Theirs someone at the door for you! should I let him in?" she shouted. I frowned, who would be here for me? who even knows we're I live?

"Um.. yah, let him in.." I said while sitting up. a few seconds later, my door opened, and none other than Dylan walked in, smirking. My face fell. What's he doing here?!

"Hey, emo-boy." he said as he sat on my bed, next to me.

(/^_^)/ \(^_^\)

Yay! First update! Okay, sorry if there is any mistakes, or if this story is REALY sucky, and I know this chapter was really short ...but... yah... sorry!!

Please give me feedback, if I'm going to continue this, I need some support! Anyway, bye bye! \(^_^)/

Comment!!! please!!!

••RoseWater••