Aryaman: That's quite strange.

Soon the professor came and the class started.

In one hour, the class got over.

Navya: Nandini, next class second floor pr hai. Let me take you there. Nandini without looking at Aryaman left the class with Navya. They attended two lectures and after that they were free.

Navya: Khatam hogaye lectures. Kaise kar leti ho yaar tum ye?

Nandini: Kya?

Navya: Itna dhyaan deke sunana. Mujhse to nhi hota.

Nandini giggled on this.

Navya: Chalo ab mai tumhe kuch dikhati hun.

Nandini: Kaha? Kya?

Navya: Chalo toh.

They both climbed the stairs to reach the last floor. Nandini noticed the surroundings there were few class rooms, a store room, and a weird kind of room. Soon she realised that she was being dragged towards that weird room. Both stopped in front of that room.

Nandini: Yaha kya hai Navya?

Navya: Yeh Fab 5 ka jamming room hai. Ab chalo andar.

Nandini: Aise kaise Navya?

Navya: Aree Nandu, wo sab tumhare bhi friends hai.. Don't worry ab chalo.

NavNi entered the room and saw Fab 5 laughing.

Navya: Kya baate ho rahi jara hume bhi batao.

Navya went ahead and Cabir hugged her. Nandini was again standing at distance from them.

Dhruv: Kuch nhi bas ye Cabir joke suna raha tha.

Alya: Waise tum dono yaha? Kaisa tha first day?

Navya: Haye bada boring!

Mukti noticed Nandini was standing away. She got up and approached her showing an angry face, she pulled her towards them.

Mukti: Hum sab tumse gussa hai Nandini.

Nandini: K..Kyun?

Alya: Because tum abhi bhi hume apna friend nhi samzti.

Nandini: Nhi aisi baat nhi hai Mukti.

Cabir: To kaisi baat hai Nandu?

Nandini: Wo..Wo.. Mai to..

Nandini was finding words.. she was scared.

Looking at expressions everyone started laughing. Nandini stared at them blankly.

Mukti: Hum majak kar rahe the. Don't take tension.

Alya came and side hugged her.

Alya: We are friends ok.

Nandini just smiled in return. All the while Manik was not at all paying attention to them. He was busy with his phone. Everyone were telling Nandini about themselves. Manik was sitting silently still busy in his phone. Manik's phone rang and his expressions changed seeing the caller ID. He got up.

Manik: Excuse me guys, I'll be back.

Saying this he left the room giving a blink to Cabir and Cabir nodded.

Fab 4 and NavNi again got busy in conversation which was disturbed by an announcement. The announcement was for first year students to gather in assembly hall.

Navya: Ek aur lecture. Yeh principal bhi na.. Chal Nandu.. See you later guys.

Nandini waved bye to them and both left. After they left Fab 4 also left the jamming room.

NavNi were in the corridor. Accidently a girl spilled coffee on Nandini's dress.

Nandini: Oh no.. Mera dress..

Navya: Koi baat nhi Nandu.. chalo lets clean this.

Nandini: Nhi Navya tum jao mai ye clean karke aati hun.

Navya: You sure tum akele jaogi?

Nandini: Pretty sure.

Navya: Okay be quick. I'll wait for you outside the assembly hall.

Nandini: Okay.

Nandini was searching for washroom. She asked someone and got the directions. Cleaning her dress she moved out of washroom. Suddenly she felt a pull on her body and someone palmed her mouth with a cloth. The cloth had chloroform due to which she fainted.

The person who did this made a call.

Person 1: Hello kaam ho gaya.

Person 2: Good.. Mai bol deta hu usse k kaam hogaya hai.

Person 1: Aageka kaam karke I'll call you.

He disconnected the call and looked and Nandini's face.

"Sorry little bird I had to this" and smirked.

He took her in his arms, made her sit on the chair and left the classroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Who's call did Manik got which made him tensed? Who kidnapped Nandini?

To know more stay tuned.

Till then bbyee

Keep reading. :)

-Sunshine1216