Fifty shades of robots

If auto can come it probably bolts. Or oils, or maybe grease. But from all of that. It ended up being like a clear liquid. Why you shouldn't rub robots. Especially the one that steers the ship.
Auto shoot and he came, somehow. And you where close to climax yourself. After auto came and you can't drink it, auto finishes you off. And you came.. (I am not going into detail for this. It gets to complicated and I can't never put this in words that are appropriate for this story. It's not fifty shades.)
Auto grabbed you and took you to his room, which basically it's the control center, where everything appears and is solved. He slowly drops you, and you looked at him. "Auto, what are you doing?" You asked so scared.
Auto once again stares at you. "All communication are terminated."
"Why?" You asked
"Because, I never had this happen to me before. And I want to go for round two."
Then there was the sound of the elevator. Auto had to hide you somewhere, so he grabbed you by the shirt and took you to the  captain lounge.. dammit.
You had to see whats going on, then you heard the captain. "Oh no" you whispered.
Then when you turned around, auto was there staring at you with that red eye. "A-auto?"
"(Y/N), the captain is looking for you. But I am not gonna let him see you! You are mine!"
Protective auto.
I am starting to think I am making a 50 shades in a different version. Fml
"Yours." You answer
Then you heard the captain calling. "Y/n? Where are you?  I am very worried about you."
You want to run up to hug the captain, but you Don't know what auto would say. "Auto, can i see the captain."
Auto stared at you.
"Please."
Auto stared once more. "I will have to punish you if you go see the captain."
"Will do." You answer desperately.
Auto grabbed you and took you the captain, which he was at the same place. He never moved.
"Auto? What are you doing to my baby!"
Baby? Oh gosh.. where has this world gone to.. does the Captain like me? As in like like?
"Auto is not doing anything. I like to fly around."
You stared at auto and the captain. And smiled.
The captain smiled. "As long as you are happy hun. That's all it matters."
You smiled, auto dropped you and you gave the captain a hug. "You are always he best!"
Auto, stared. And you know you are gonna be on trouble with auto, but it was worth it.
After the captain left, you forgot you had your earpiece on, and you where shocked, on your hands and knees. The pain was so hard. You looked up and see auto, he picked you up and took you to the table and spanked you.
Fifty shades of robots.
Auto grabbed you and took you to the floor, auto was not happy on what happen. "(Y/N), I don't want the captain to call you baby, or hun. That's what I say."
Damn, jealous much..
"I am sorry, Auto. He needed me and I gave him a hug."
"Hugs are fine. But the others are not fine."
Auto was mad. You walked towards auto and gave him a kiss. Auto was happy and he try to give you a hug back, but since he is a wheel, he can't really do anything. But sit there. And try to imitate a hug. You accepted it as a hug!
Welp.i am gonna give it a break and rest my eyes. I am gonna complete it after my work. And make a part 3 fur sure