Chapter One | Kuda, Lord of the Dragons

In case, if needed :

(A/n) • Author's note

(Y/P/O/V) • Your Point Of View
(T/P/V) • Third Person View
(???/P/O/V) • ???'s Point Of View

(Y/n) • Your name
(F/n) • First name
(L/n) • Last name
(Y/f/n) • Your fake name
(Y/f/f/n) • Your fake first name
(Y/f/l/n) • Your fake last name
(N/n) • Nickname

(H/c) • Hair colour
(H/l) • Hair length
(L/e/c) • Left eye colour
(R/e/c) • Right eye colour
(S/t) • Skin tone

(F/c) • Favourite colour
(F/a) • Favourite animal
(F/b) • Favourite book
(F/s) • Favourite song
(F/o/d/n) Favourite one digit number
(F/t/d/n) • Favourite two digit number
(F/f) • Favourite food
(F/b/f) • Favourite breakfast food
(F/l/f) • Favourite lunch food
(F/d/f) • Favourite dinner food

(More will be added)

——————————

Chapter One | Kuda, Lord of the Dragons , Starting now

(Y/P/O/V) • Your Point Of View

(A/n • You are only 6 in this chapter)

I was sitting alone in a forest, leaning against a thick, strong tree, crying. Thinking about why I was unwanted in the village I was living in. The village was named Village of the Southern Forest. Also known as the Forest Guardians. Anyway, on with the story. While I was sitting alone, crying, a big shadow flew across the sky, making the trees wave. So I looked up and saw a dragon with shiny, clear silver scales, 3 long sliver tails, sharpened bulky claws, long silver clear wings, light green eyes and has a green crystal in the one in the middle of it's horns? It's strange though. Why would a dragon be here in the Southern Forest? There was never a single dragon that came around here, so why now?

While I was thinking, I hadn't realised that the dragon was sitting in front of me (Sitting like the picture above), staring down at me, when I saw the shadow towering over me, I looked up and saw the dragon. My eyes widened. It was the first time I ever saw a dragon from close up view. I had read about dragons in the village library and saw pictures of dragons. But that was before I was banned from the village. I still had the book about dragons but it was kinda crumbled when I was packing for my leave. But back to the story. The dragon smiled (Can dragons even smile?) as well as I smiled. But that smile didn't last long.

"Hello there young one. Are you someone that is named, (F/n)? (F/n) (L/n)?" Asked the dragon as it lay down, looking down at me. I smiled.
"Hai. My name is indeed (F/n). (F/n) (L/n). Also know as (N/n). Is there something you need from me?" I answered back with a frown.
"No. I do not need anything from you. My name is Kuda and I am the Lord of the Dragon. I was requested to take care of you." Kuda said.

"I see. Who requested you, may I ask?" I asked with curiosity.
"Hmm, a curious one, aren't ya? Very well then. I was request by..."
"Hmm? By...?"
"Ahh... by your parents."
My eyes widened.
'My parents... how? They're dead.' I thought to myself.
"True, your parents are dead but they first requested me and then died. I'm so sorry for you loss, Miss (L/n)-san."
I looked down, closing my eyes, shaking my head side to side.
"It's not your fault, Kuda. No ones at fault, ok?"
Kuda nods.
"So are you going to accept the request, Miss (L/)..."
"Please. Call me, (F/n). No 'Miss'. No (L/n). No san. Ok, Kuda?"
Kuda nods, again.
"Very well, (F/n). But back to the question. Are you going to a accept the request that your parents told me?"
"Mmm. Oh chorse, Kuda. Or, should I say, dad." I say with a smile.
Kuda, of chorse, smiles back.