Chapter 5: Face the Reality

Lucy's P.O.V

Dad faced to me with different expressions.

"LUCY HEARTFILIA! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?! You embarrassed me infront of Jones and his son. I wanted you AND GRAY TO BE MARRIED SO THAT WE CAN BE THE MOST RICH FAMILY IN WHOLE FIORE! Gray's family is the 2nd rich family-" I cutted him.

"You did this marriage or engagement thingy just because of money? Dad is this really you? You know mom doesn't want this. You always support my decisions. Dad-" I felt something warm my cheeks fell. I was crying yet dad cutted me.

"You have no right of telling me this. Your mother is already gone. She can't do anything to make me stop this nonsense. I'm not sorry, Lucy. JUST FACE REALITY. YOUR GOING TO MARRY GRAY. NOW GO UP TO YOUR ROOM." his voice growled in the whole room.

I run upstairs crying. All I can think about is Mom, Dad and

......

......

...

N...

......

Natsu

-Time Skip-

Normal P.O.V

After Lucy woke up from sleeping with a little sobbing. She got up and walked towards her mirror.

She touched her puffy bugs probably came from crying and crying all night.

She ran downstairs and hurried eating to refrain herself from eating with her dad..

-Time Skip-

Lucy was now in school. Going to her locker. As she take out all of her books and notebooks she turned around to see a familiar pink-haired boy staring at her.

She smiled at him and waved and he did too.

"Natsu! Ohayo" she said waving at her pink haired friend. "Oh, lucy! Ohayo!" He said as he walk towards the blonde.

Natsu, noticed the the blonde eyes are red and puffy. He cared to ask what happened to lucy's eyes but lucy said it was just a dirt on her eyes.

Natsu's P.O.V

As me and Lucy walks towards our respective classes. I noticed she was quite."Hey, lucy! Are you all right?" but she just nodded and walked away.

I'm trying to catch up to her. When a familiar black haired teenage boy, with piercing on his nose, ears, etc.

"Gajeel, what do you want now!" I growled at him. He scoffed at me.

"Actually, you aren't the one I wanted to talk to." he scoffed. I felt my blood rise because of his attitude.

"Then! Who is this person huhh?" I said trying to control myself from punching on his freaking ugly face.

"Well, she is the one you've been trying to cath up with." he smirked.

What did he want with Luce.....Nobody's gonna take her away from me... SHE'S MINE...AND ONLY MINE..

Oh..Shit..What?! No No! It can't be? I'm in love with her!! What the~

"Mighty, daydreaming about her you got there. Well, I won't take her from you." My veins pop out from my fists and head.

"And what do you want??" As I said that to him. His face turned from nasty to blushing.

"You...see..I....want..to..talk..about...her bestfriend...Levy.....because...because...Iwantedtodateher." he said the last sentence fast so..means I don't understand.

"Say it again, calmly!" I growled. He pinched my ear and "I wanted to date her friend, levy!" he said.

He finally let go of my ear. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Please, don't tell anyone!" he said kneeling at the ground looking like a fool. Wait? He's always been like that XD.

"I won't." I smirked.

*******************************
A/N: I'll end it here. See ya next week, month, day, etc. And belated happy chinese new year or lunar year!

Dont Forget to:

Read
Comment
Vote
Follow

That's the 4 steps you need to follow!

Signing out anne~