Chapter Eleven

Smut Warning

Cameron's POV

Three weeks later...

It's been three weeks and me and Shawn are official and I can't be any happier. Literally I can't because exam week is coming and me and Shawn are already too busy with studying. But hopefully after exams are done me and Shawn will do something special.

"Hey babe can you help me with this? If you have time?" I smiled and went over to the desk. I help him out and chuckled. "What's funny?"

"How I'm literally your cheat sheet because this is old stuff to me. And you're not helping me at all." He laughs and scratches his head.

"Oh yeah... Sorry." I kissed his cheek.

"No worries I'm happy to help you."

After a couple hours of studying, me and Shawn decided that we are done for the day.

"Oh man. I have a good feeling we are about to ace those exams!" I said. Shawn gets up and sits on his bed.

"Yeah. I mean I have a good tutor." He says smiling.

"Of course! So what should we do now?"

"I have no idea." He says laughing.

"I have one." I say smirking. He looks at me with a grin.

I walked over to him and got on top of his lap. He gently pulls my head and we started kissing. Feeling the warmth radiating off his body and his teeth biting my lower lip gently. I moan in his mouth as our tongues touched. The feeling of his warm mouth and the taste of peppermint with our tongues swirling in our mouths. I can feel my heart pounding and my jeans feeling tighter. He runs his hand through my hair as I wrap my arms around his neck. This felt way too good.

After a minute we broke the kiss and he stares at me with dark eyes.

"You love that don't you?" I teased. He blushes and smiles.

"Absolutely." I slide my hand into his shirt and run my hand up and down his chest and I can feel his heart beating quick. "Can you uh- never mind." He said blushing even harder.

"Can I what?" I asked. "Come on tell me." I said pouting. He scratches his head a little and looks down.

"Take your shirt off? Please?" I smirked and laughed.

"Like this?" I slowly lift my shirt as I can see lust in his eyes. I slowly take it off to give him a little tease.

Once I pull it off Shawn runs his warm soft and strong hands around my waist and chest.

"So amazing. You're amazing. I'm so lucky." He says looking at me. I blushed and smiled like an idiot.

I can feel his soft warm lips against my abs towards my chest slowly as I roll my head back in pleasure. He kisses my nipple and I let out a moan. Reacting to the sweet pleasure. I look him in the eyes and I pout.

"Why don't you take off your shirt too? I want to admire your gorgeous body." He blushes and chuckles. He takes off his shirt and I lean forward and started kissing his neck. And then moved to his lips. I push him down slightly so that he is laying down. He started to move his waist, rubbing our groins causing us to moan into the deep kiss. It started to get intense as we added more pressure into the kiss.

I broke the kiss and I took off my jeans as Shawn did the same.

"Oh man you're so damn hot." I say licking my lips. He chuckles and grabs my hand and then I was under him.

"And you're so damn sexy." He says trailing his hand down my thigh. And now it's obvious that we were horny. We our bulges just rubbing on contact as we continue kissing. My hand just burns in pleasure as I run my hands over his back, his sides, his abs, and just running my hand on his bulge.

The kiss was stopped with Shawn's yawn. And to be honest I'm actually getting tired too.

"You're tired?" I ask. He nods and lays down next to me.

"Sorry. But don't worry. I won't leave you like this." I was confused then he slid his hand into my briefs and jacks me off. I moan louder but then it was cut off by a sharp inhale as I felt Shawn's mouth on my shaft. I rolled my head back as I breathed and moaned heavily.

"Ahh Shawn... I'm about to come." And I released all over myself. I have never released a load this much before. After my climax Shawn kissed me and laid back down.

I got up and took a quick shower. After the shower I only grabbed another pair of briefs and laid next to Shawn. He turns around and drapes his arm over me.

"That was good. Thanks Shawn." I say blushing.

"No problem." He says with his eyes still closed.

"But I feel guilty. You didn't have your satisfaction. And judging by the feel of it, you have a big one." He opens his eyes and chuckles.

"It's fine. I did it because I was sparing your ass for the next time." My eyes widened.

"Next time? You're topping me?!" He just smiles as a response.

"Good night baby." And he turns off the lamp and tightens his hug on me.

"Goodnight." Was all I can say, but chuckled. Then I began drifting to sleep.