Chapter 4

Chapter 4

  The day was nearly coming to an end. The group was sitting around on the grass patch just outside the school compound, laughing and chatting. Nothing could be better. Only after a day, Elsa had made such wonderful friends. She felt like she had known them forever.

  “Elsa? Elsa, are you listening?” Punzie half-yelled.

  “Oh, um yeah. Sorry, I was a little… distracted I guess,” Elsa shrugged. She was thinking about how well the day went and, well, the boy sitting right beside her. His snow-white hair, his pearly white teeth, his startling blue eyes…

  “We asked you to tell us more about yourself. I mean, you seem so, well, reserved.”

  Elsa frowned slightly. What else was there to tell them about? Anything else I say might, well, reveal it.Elsa thought to herself.

  “I’d really like to know more about you,” Jack lowly whispered in her ear, startling her.

  Instead of feeling soft tufts of grass at her fingertips, she felt something smooth, hard and cold. Cold?! Elsa started to panic. She didn’t dare to look down, but she did. No doubt about it. Ice.

  “I’m- I’m sorry, I really have to go. I, er, have some things to do…” with that, Elsa scurried off to the dormitories.