"Why didn't you pick up the first time?" a feminine voice spoke as I put the phone to my ear.

"First off who are you? Second off, I was in class I couldn't pick up just yet," I answered a bit annoyed and a bit curious.

"Its your fiancé's girlfriend,"

How the hell did she get my number when we don't even know each other like that?

"Um, why did you call me?" I asked knowing what this was already about.

She sighed, "Oh I don't know, maybe because my boyfriend is engaged to some girl he disposed of years before."

Ouch. Is that what everyone described me as? The girl who got disposed of when her world went crashing down? That's harsh.

"That's none of your business. If you have a problem ask MY fiancé."

"Why you little b@*^%! Listen up and listen carefully. He already made it clear this was arranged and his family already doesn't approve of me but, just you wait! He promised when you guys get married you'll be getting a divorce within a year too. Oh and your not the only one who will be living with him. He already is looking for a house and I will be living with you guys as well. You cant take me out that easily."

I shook my head at her childish behavior. What does she think of herself?

"Okay whatever. M'assalaam"

And I ended the call.

Walking towards the bus stop where Musa usually picks me up I noticed the whole campus was staring at a metallic Lamborghini Aventador parked at the side curve next to the bus stop. Enjoying the view I made it to my destination until I saw who was inside of the car. There in all his glory sat Yousaf. This guy! I'm going to kill Musa. Opening the door to the expensive car I sat down and bombarded him with my rambling.

"Because of you every student on campus is looking at me! Couldn't you have graced us with your presence in a simple looking car?!" I said as I fastened my seatbelt.

"Well love, one buys a car to drive it doesn't he? I bought it now I'm going to drive this baby." He smirked and started the engine.

"You imbecile. Don't call me love! Call that to someone who actually gives a frack about you, like maybe that crackhead who called me to warn me about her tactics" I laid my head on the seat and sighed.

"You mean Sarah?" He asked curiously.

I looked at him with my duh face,

"No I mean Donald Trump, of course that girl! Who else is head over heels for you?"

He chuckled.

I noticed he wasn't taking me home and instead heading for the city.

"Hey where are you taking me?"

He turned towards me and smirked,

"The place were they sell wedding dresses. Aunty, Huma, and my mom are there as well."

I nodded.

It was silent. I looked around the car and noticed how much cooler it was from the inside then the outside. Then I saw it, a tattoo on his wrist.

"OH MY BLUBBERCYCLES! You haraamie! Why do you have a tattoo!"

I yelled sitting up in my seat to have a better look at it.

He scrunched his eyes at me,
"Uh because I can?"

You idiot!

I closed my eyes and clasped my hands together,

"Ya Allah, Yousaf is stupid I can see that now. But please, please, please don't punish him for his doings. He's a moron who doesn't know what he's doing....OH MY GOD IM MARRYING THIS GUY!?' I cried hysterically.

After saying Ameen I trained my eyes back on him as the car came to a stop. His mouth was literally wide open and his eyebrows were creased.

He cleared his throat,

"I can see your still dramatic as ever. It isn't even a big deal, its temporary. Mom would literally disown me if I came in with a real tattoo.

"Oh,"

"Come on there waiting for us in there."

We got out and went inside the store. As soon as I entered the smell of perfume hit me. Ewe I hate the smell of perfume, well sweet perfume. It makes me want to throw up.

I looked around and spotted our family in the back corner. We made our way through until Huma came and stood in front of Yousaf,

"Uh uh mister! First Musa and now you? This is only for me and Inara. You boys need to get out. You guys cant see our dresses until the wedding day."

Yousaf stood there with a bored face,

"Fine, just pick something that you wouldn't wear for her would you? You have a bad taste in everything and I wouldn't want Inara looking like a clown standing next to me."

Heat crept up my cheeks as the thought of standing next to him in my wedding dress came up. I mean I'm marrying my former best friend for Pete sake!

Huma shook her head and smiled back at me,

"Come on, this is so exciting! I mean best friends getting married on the same day! How cool is that?!"

I laughed,

"Very cool, lets go."

One hour later

"This one! Its perfection!" I shouted as I laid my eyes on my perfect dress.

Finally it uploads! Enjoy. I know I know, its short and simple but just you wait!