Chapter ~4~

Depuis le début

“Why do you care anyway? You’re just a stupid asshole that likes to torment me. You don’t need to know anything about me.” Nate’s eyes turned cold and I was kind of scared for a minute. He stared at me for a minute and then he grabbed my arm. He got up and dragged me out by my arm. I was shocked and hurting. He had a death grip on my arm. He dragged me all the way back to the living room where all the guys were. He threw me down on the ground.

“Take her home” he ordered. His voice was deathly cold. He then turned and walked away. 

“Don’t bother, I drove here. I’ll drive myself.” I yelled back. Nate grunted and then he was out of sight. I got up and all the guys were looking at me. I dusted myself off and then walked to the door. I found my keys and was halfway out the door when Cameron called my name. I looked back and he was running over to me.

“Nia, are you okay?” he asked when he reached me. I nodded. I tried to leave but he grabbed my arm. I cried out. It really hurt. Cameron let go and I looked down at my arm. There was already a bruise forming. I looked at it angrily. Nate fucking made a bruise. I left without another word. I hoped in my car and took off down the road.

My chest felt heavy the whole way home. Something about Nate’s reaction hurt a lot. But he had no right to push into my problems. He was no one to me and I was just another girl to him. I made it home. When I walked in Rose rushed right over and hugged me.

“I was so worried about you. You didn’t answer your phone when I called earlier and I thought the worst.” I was hesitant at first but after she spoke I hugged her back. After a minute we pulled back. I smiled at her.

“I’m fine I promise.” I went to my room and locked myself in there. I laid on my big bed and thought about everything had happened last night and today. I needed to get away from Nate. He was nothing but trouble. I laid there for a bit but my thoughts were interrupted when I heard my phone buzz. I grabbed it and saw I had a new text.

You alright??

I checked and it was from Nate. I ignored it and went back to thinking. Ten minutes later there was another buzz. I checked it.

Its Cameron, you alright??

Why was Cameron using Nate’s phone. Oh well I guess I didn’t have Cameron’s number. I texted back and said I’m fine. Not long after he texted me again.

Hows your arm? it looked bad

I looked at my arm. It was turning an ugly purple. I told him I’m going to have an ugly bruise but I’m fine. I also told him a little lie and said I’m going to go make something so I’ll text him later. I just wanted to be left alone. He texted an okay and then I was left alone.

Well I was left alone until my phone buzzed an hour later. I checked it and it was a phone call from daddy. I got excited and I quickly answered it.

“Hello.”

“Hey precious. How are you?”

“Hi daddy. I’m fine.”

“I got a call from your school saying you missed school. Should I be concerned?”

“No I just couldn’t get there today. I promise I’ll be there tomorrow.”

“Okay precious that’s what I like to hear.”

“Will you be coming home soon? I miss you.”

“I should be. Hopefully, I’ll be home by Sunday.” I smiled. I missed my dad. “Do you need anything precious?”