A Birthday To Remember

The air is perfect as you step up to the front doors of the mansion. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in gold, Arial font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by
Oprah
to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party.

Dancing, running and potato chips will be plentiful.

We do hope to see your elegant face there. November 22nd, 2016 at dusk.

Please dress in your best Moto Jacket and don't forget your lipstick for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a plop.

You're surprised to see Emma Watson standing there in the flesh, all glittery and wicked. You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) trash panda and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over pad thai.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already cooing wildly on the dancefloor.

Stars are Blind plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the tango. You had always shipped Sailor Moon and Channing Tatum so you're not entirely surprised to see them yelling together in the corner. Elena Ferranate and @kfxinfinity are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Beyhive are gushing over the latest update of Kaylor: The Timeline on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Atlantis on Venus in the middle of Christmas and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"