~~~

My work day was finally complete, and I could finally go hang over my best friends house. Walking to my car, I saw drunken, horny men walking out of the club, they were all crowding around a fight.

Rolling me eyes, I started up my car and drove home. Arriving home, I walked up to my front door and unlocked it. Jogging up the stairs, I grabbed my phone charger and laptop, putting it in a bag.

As I was packing the bag, I got a phone call looking at the Caller ID I saw it was my best friend Asia, I answered.

"Hey Bitch!" Asia yelled into the phone, I chuckled at her choice of words.

"What's up Chicken?" I questioned.

"You on your way? If so can you pick up some snacks from the store?" She asked, making me, shaking my head at her fat ass.

"Ok" was all I said, ending the conversation.
------

"Bitch! Tell me why PJ ole dirty ass won't give me the password to his phone!" Asia ranted, as she munched on the big bag of talks she claimed for herself when I got to her house.

       Rolling my eyes I stressed," Girl...you are always talking about this so called "boyfriend" of yours that I have never met! I haven't even seen a picture of him!"

        "OMG! I forgot girl! We should do a double date that way you get to meet him!" She suggested, irritating the mess out of me because she knows I don't have a man.

             "Ummm Lil girl... I think you're forgetting something!" I exclaimed.

       She turned her head giving me a clueless look," What?" She questioned, scratching her head with her nails.

       "Maybe... it's the fact that I DON'T have a boyfriend." I said dragging out the maybe and emphasizing the don't.

      "O girl! I got you covered... PJ gone bring one of his friends you good." She winked.

      "Whatever." I murmured, before being knocked off the bed with a pillow. Chuckling I rolled my eyes before standing up and hopping onto my bed and smacking her with the pillow.
-----
The Next Day

The next morning I was awoken by a face full of whip cream and a blow horn. I calmly looked up at Asia who was now in full out laughter, over her "wake up call".

     Her laughter came to a cease as she saw me staring at her. Walking over to me she said," Hurry up and Get dressed we have a long day ahead of us" before spraying my face with more whip cream and running out the door in complete laughter.

        Climbing out of the bed, I walked to the bathroom. Staring into the mirror, i saw my reflection and I screamed, before walking to the shower and turning it on.

     Completing my daily hygiene, I was now jogging downstairs in my outfit of the day.

(Neveah's Outfit)

      "Bitch you look cute!" Asia exclaimed, eating up all my food as usual.

      "Come on we gotta go." She then said, grabbing her car keys off of the counter and just walked out my door.  Shaking my head, I grabbed my house keys and walked out locking my door.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey 👋 Guys! I'm back😄
Sorry bout the slow updates...but I'm giving y'all some longer chapters so it's what's gone happen lol 😂
Anyway! Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
How was you guys?! Comment and tell!💯😊
And guys tell me how I'm doing so far I don't want to bore you guys out I wanna hear y'all ideas!
LOVE ❤️ YOU CHICKENS !🐔
Comment! Vote! Like! Follow!😊