Chapter 1

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Stay here, dont move or you'll get it" Honki said with his raspy voice. He stepped out of the building, I could hear him walk away slowly as if nothing had just happened. I touched my busted lip.

I sighed thinking of the fact that I had almost married this man. I'm an idiot for staying by his side. Now look at me, I'm a prisoner, what will they do to me? The nasty perverts would try anything. I wish I could just...

I heard foot steps. I closed my eyes and froze.

"You look that way, I'll head this way"

I peeked out through a crack, it was the guards. I felt a little more relieved knowing they weren't going to be able to take me out of this warehouse for a while as they avoided getting caught by the guards.

I looked up and saw a slighlty open window. I pulled myself up as high as I could. I was almost there. I reached the corner and pulled my body up with all the strength I contained. I scanned the area to make sure no one saw me. I reached over to a pole that was conveniently only a few inches away. I held on and slowly slid down, my hands ached. I reached the floor then began to walk where ever my legs took me.

Before I knew it I was in the city, it was late and I was hungry. I headed towards a restaurant hoping to grab a bite to eat.

BOOM!

I heard a loud crash. People began to scream and run with fear past me. I saw a car burning in the distance. Then witnessed two cars collide and spin out of control. What was going on?

I saw two people suddenly fall to the ground and blood suddenly pool around them without any reason. Near them was a young girl with big bright pink hair. She walked in the other direction, while people in black suits fell to the ground left and right without her even touching them. It was frightening, and yet I felt angry and began to shake. My senses began to expand almost as if an HD switch was flipped to"ON" inside me.

I should leave I thought before I get into trouble then I noticed a large man with abnormally stretched ear lobes walk towards a tree on the street opposite of the one I was standing on. He began to talk, I studied the tree and I could see someone sitting on one of the branches. I decided it was time to head home, I already trouble of my own I was fleeing from. I glanced in their direction again but they were gone.

I heard a noise and froze, I realized someone was standing right behind me. Someone tall with an intimidating presence and I couldn't move.

"Shh." they whispered.

The next thing I knew I was at the very top of the tree I was hiding behind. I opened my eyes but it was no use, I couldn't see anything. I felt around, I was alone.

What was going on, my stomach grumbled. I felt a breeze and then a warm breath near my neck. It was the presence that put me up here. I let go of the death grip I had on the branch and reached out in front me trying to confirm the presence.

It was a man, I could feel his chest, abs and biceps. A very fit man to be exact. I could hear him smirk.

"Hmm? Are you pleased?"

I jumped back, completely forgetting the fact that I was not on solid ground. I let out a panicked scream once I remembered.

I felt something soft and gummy wrap around my waist. What the hell? I was pulled back up to where I was once standing.

"Hmm." I heard him comment.

"You should be more careful." I grabbed his arm afraid of falling.

"Here I thought you were afraid of me."

He pulled off a piece of cloth from around my eyes that I didn't even realize was there he then picked me up and pressed me against his rock hard body and then began moving.

We came to a stop and he set me down. I could finally see what this person looked like, I looked up at him. He had bright red hair, pale skin, and very yellowish hazel colored eyes. He had a green tear drop painted under his left eye and a pink star painted under the right.

He was gorgeous, but why did he bring me here, who was he and how did he know I was hungry? My turn to call the shots, or so I thought. I frowned at him and grabbed his hand. He looked down at me raised an eyebrow and smirked. I pulled him into the restaurant and then into a booth.

A waiter came up to us and placed water in front of us then left.

"Who are you?" I demanded.

He stared at me in silence. He studied me up and down then closed his eyes.

"Hisoka." He let out.

"Hisoka...?" I whispered.

"Mmm." he hummed.

He leaned back in the booth and crossed his arms. I sat still and watched him wondering what he was thinking.

"What do you want from me?" I questioned him,

"I'm here to kidnap you." he said smirking again.

I began to choke on the water I had just poured into my mouth. I heard voices and remembered I was suppose to be hiding from Honki. I was pulled out of the restaurant and a piece of cloth was thrown over my head again.

"Hisoka, why did you take her inside the restaurant, that wasn't the plan," one of the voices questioned.

He didn't respond but I heard him chuckle. Did they realize I had run away? I shook my head trying to focus on the now. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind. I squirmed around trying to escape. They dragged me to what seemed to be a hot air balloon, I could hear the gas and I could feel the breeze push my hair around. Where were they taking me now?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤