“You have to believe! I know I haven’t given you a reason to but I’m telling you the truth.” My breath was coming in gasps as I thought of his rejection. Just the thought of it hurt so bad I swore my heart was going to break.

“Then what happened?” his serious brown eyes demanded an answer and I would give it to him.

“I was… taken; kidnapped.” It was such a sore painful subject for me but he needed this. I watched his mouth dropped and eyes widen.

“You were what!? Are you serious?” I nodded. He brought his hand up to his mouth in shock. I knelt with my head dropped with shame. I was broken, I felt emasculated and unworthy of anything, especially Levi. They took so much for me and I felt empty and dirty. Undeserving of his concern or love

“Who?” I closed my eyes in agony at the memory. Levi softly lifted my chin up and forced me to look at him. I was noticing he was the only one I can tolerate any touch from. “Please don’t tell me…” he stopped as an agonizing expression crossed his face. “It was a woman in leather.”

I paused in bewilderment as his statement.

“How…?” I whispered. How did he know that?

“Oh, Kyle” he cried. “No” he slid in to my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck.

“It wasn’t a dream was it” he spoke barley above a whisper but I heard him clearly. I frowned,

“You dreamt about me?” he nodded against my shoulder as a sob tore form his lips and it completely shattered my heart. What did he dream about?

“Was it that bad?” he tightened his hold around my neck.

“You were hanging from the ceiling by your hands… and she-  you were screaming so much Kyle.” He cried harder and I squeezed him into me. There was no way he could know this.

“How do you know about the women in leather.” I choked with ridiculous fear.

“I met one” he then pulled away a fraction to look up at me. I frowned in frozen alarm. My wolf forced his way up to the surface, his hackles raised in defense to protect our mate.

“Where?” I growled feeling Levi tense against me.

“On the way here, I had to travel with her to get you to safety. Good thing Cyrus was there to keep her in check because she really creeper me out.” He told me shaking his head with a shiver.

Cyrus? The guy from earlier?

“What were you doing with him?” it may have come out a bit demanding a possessive but I was just now getting to hold my mate for the first time.

“I ran into him after the car chase. You were dying Kyle and he helped me, he just so happened to have a Syrith with him as his prisoner.” He said. I widened my eyes in dread. One of those monsters was so close to my mate? My wolf growled deeply with a vicious vengeance.

“And where is she now?” I said through clenched teeth. If I saw another leather clad women ever again I’d tear here f*cking head off. 

“I don’t know, we were attacked by hunters last I saw her and she was giving out some serious damage.” Oh my god what has been happened while I’ve been out?!

“Jesus Levi” I shook my head in disarray as I held him tighter to me instinctually.

Sighing I glanced down at his bowed head as he rested it on my shoulder still. Slowly I untangled him from me and lifted him back on the edge of the bed. His deep brown eyes stared right back at me with such an intense dark gaze and it did things to me that caused parts of my body to tighten.