Bending Buildings

People all around me have seemed to turn diseased with digital looking geometric shapes going across the different places of their body. After using the amazing Google to search the side effects nothing came up. Even though tons of kids at my school have been infected people are acting like its no big deal. People don't seem to feel ill, it's only been their appearance affected. I'm just surprised by the fact that neither my brother, or I have gotten it yet even though it's spreading like a wildfire.

The more people that seem infected, the more backward the world seems. Nothing seems to have strait lines anymore. My brother was in the high school next to my middle school, and I stared out into the window in the direction to his school. The walls of my science class seemed to be distorted, like it were a liquid with convection currents inside of a glass holder. I jumped out of the open window next to my seat surprisingly fast, which was so unlike me in the morning tired, and lazy.

My teacher didn't get up and come after me, instead she just sat at her desk while sudden dark colored shapes spread on the wall. I ran strait to my brothers school. When I tried to come in, his principle stopped me and shivered while holding my shoulders. He soon collapsed to the ground, so I sped down the hallway to his math class. When I entered the room he grabbed me by the arm and tried to take me at a fast pace out of the school. I didn't ask any questions as we went speeding down the hallway.

The wall was curving down almost touching his head, the ceilings looking like they were about to fall. We escaped and jumped into my brothers old Jeep as we watched the school collapse before our eyes. Having no idea what to do he sat quietly, until I said that we should call the police. I picked up my phone and tried calling, but the network seemed disconnected. After a while we slowly strolled down the destroyed streets realizing that everything was gone.