The ball

Henry's POV
Camelot

I watched everyone's reactions to the castle. They were hilarious. Mom Emma, had her mouth hung open staring in amazement. There were similar reactions from Luke's freinds. I chuckled.

"Presenting Queen Guinevere!" A guard said. I looked to the staircase and put on my best smile. Lady Guinevere walked down the stairs. When she made it down to our level she walked over to us.

"You've returned, bearing good news I hope," Guinevere said.

"Yes, I hope your fairing well," I said.

"I am," she replied.

"May I ask, how is your ankle from the twist it took?" Luke asked.

"It healed well, thank you," Guinevere said.

"Shall we discuss things later?" I suggested.

"Yes, after the ball perhaps?" She replied.

"What about around noon tommorow?" Luke asked.

"That sounds reasonable, some servants will show you to your rooms," Guinevere said with a smile.

"Thank you," I said. A ball, wonderful.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip

"A ball, this is so exciting!" Grandma said. We were all getting ready.

"Yeah, there pretty cool, until something bad happens," I said.

"What do you mean?" Mom Regina asked.

"Let's just say, every ball we've been to, something's gone wrong," Luke said.

"My favorite one was when Henry got thrown out a window by that dragon," a voice said from the doorway. I turned with a smile.

"Marius!" I said. He smiled and walked over putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry about the intrusion, I was told to inform you that the ball was going to start soon, also, when I found out you were back, how could I resist," Marius said with a smile.

"Sorry, uh, who is this?" Grandma asked.

"Oh, uh, guys, this is Marius, he's the one that found Luke and I. He took us in when we first arrived, if it weren't for him, we might not have survived. Marius, this is my family," I said. He nodded to them.

"It's wonderful to meet the people Henry speaks so kindly of, well I suppose I'll see you all at the ball, I trust you to keep him out of trouble Luke," Marius said with a grin.

"I'm not sure, trouble always seems to follow him," Luke said with a laugh as Marius walked out the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke's POV

I watched as the ladies walked down the stairs. Clyde tensed when Rani started walking down the stairs.

"You do know it's okay to like her right?" I whispered to him. He looked up to me.

"What are you talking about?" Clyde asked obviously trying to hide his feelings and trying to play it cool. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Henry.

"Shall we?" I asked holding out my hand. He smiled and took it. We walked to the ball.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After lots of dancing, (which is actually me leading and Henry stepping on my toes, multiple times), I finally stood to the side as Henry went to dance with his mother Regina. I stood next to Clyde.

"Go dance with her," I said motioning to Rani.

"How?" Clyde asked.

"You have your phone right? Play her a song from home," I said and pushed him towards her. I watched as he awkwardly walked over.

"Reminds me when I got you to ask Henry," Marius said from beside me.

"And I thank you for that," I said.

"I hope we aren't talking about anything crazy over here," Henry said coming beside us.

"Someone cut in?" I asked. He nodded.

"I have no clue who it is," he replied.

"I'm guessing your listening to their conversation," I said.

"Of course, I'm not trusting this guy," henry said. We watched them for a moment before before Henry tensed up and reached for the sword at his side. Before I could process what was happening, Henry was dueling with the man. Regina quickly stepped back. I ran forward to help Henry but it was over before I got there. The man laid on the floor, dead. Henry turned to me dropped his sword and buried his head in my shoulder. We stood there as he cried into my shoulder.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is he okay?" Emma asked as I came out of Henry and My room. I sighed.

"I don't know, honestly," I said.

"What happened Regina?" David asked.

"He intended to kill me because I was the evil queen," Regina said.

"As soon as he started dancing with you, Henry was listening, he didn't trust him," I said.

"So he fought to save me," Regina said. I nodded.

"He normally dosen't take it that far, but he was reacting on instinct, he probably wasn't even thinking," I said.

"But will he be okay?" Snow asked. I nodded. I just hope it dosen't end up like last time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storybrooke present

We were in the loft trying to wrap our heads around it all.

"Henry's the dark one," David said.

"How did it happen?" Emma asked.

"Somehow when we were getting the darkness out of you, it latched onto him," I said.

"But how, why would it go after him?" Regina asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"But before we went to Camelot, he made the portal using dark magic, how?" Regina asked.

"Henry used dark magic?" Emma asked. They turned to me.

"I could have stopped it," I said.

"What?" David asked.

"He said, I could have stopped it, I let it happen again," I said thinking out loud.

"What do you mean?" Regina asked.

"I need some air," I said heading towards the door.

"Luke what happened?" Emma called after me.

"War," was the simple answer I said before closing the door.
=======================================================================================
Hey guys thedreamingturtle here! I hope you enjoyed! More parts to come. As always, keep dreaming dreamers!