THE PUNKER GAMES

The Goddess of Love, Lust and Icky Fluids

Thaddius Decimus, son of Decimus the Great and Mighty God Slayer, shook his head, slowly, as for the nine hundred and thirty second time in his twenty-seven years of existence upon the Gods' green Earth a young woman offered to insert two fingers into his anus and gorge herself upon his engorged, swollen man-stick, all because his dad slew a God.

Whilst Thaddius appreciated the fame and fortune the legend of his father had thrust upon him, only he knew the truth.

His father had never, not even once, slain a God, though he had beaten Venus in a game of Twister.

After that, he had fucked her.

Apparently she had been a bit of a goer back in the day, all red haired and red bushed with curves so voluptuous mere mortal men were incapacitated by knee-quivering climax after knee-quivering climax whilstever they were in her presence. Now though she was a haggard old beast who probably could not even give a squirrel a hard-on.

No, the years had most definitely not been kind to Venus, and the rest of the Gods ensured everyone knew it, too. Gods were bastards like that.

Every Thursday lunchtime they paraded her around a marketplace, always a different one so they could be absolutely certain as many people as was humanly - or Godly, in this case - possible, laid their two eyes upon the former Goddess of Love, Lust and Icky Fluids.

Of all the Gods and Goddesses though, none was more rat a bastard than she who took Venus' place; Jane...

To look at her you really would not have thought there was anything special about Jane at all. She was, as is quite often - and almost always erroneously - assumed, rather plain. She was pretty enough in a forgettable kind of way with a modest B-Cup and a booty that whilst you probably would enjoy yourself with a bit of saliva and a few hard thrusts, perhaps a little grunting if you are that way inclined, you definitely would not imagine for one single second that you were missing out on anything, if you decided not to bother.

Taking all of that into consideration, how Jane came to be Venus' replacement as the Goddess of Love, Lust and Icky Fluids, was quite the mystery to most, but I am afraid to say that is a story for another time.

The girl, having removed her fingers from Thaddius' anus, got to her feet and swallowed down a mouthful of testicular emissions before rising from her knees that she might plant a kiss upon the man's cheek. Then she disappeared into the crowded market full of shoppers and those selling their wares alike.

Thaddius Decimus scanned the crowd. He was not looking for anyone or anything in particular but it was whilst not looking for anyone or anything in particular that his eyes came to rest upon a group of Gods led by Jane, Goddess of Love, Lust and Icky Fluids and in her hand she gripped a chain that was wrapped tightly around the neck of she who held the position before her.

He shook his head, slowly.

Thaddius Decimus really did not understand the Gods, not even a little. For all-powerful beings they were so petty, so small-minded, so...

Choppers Over Vesuvius

His thoughts were interrupted by a very strange and unfamiliar noise. Had he ever heard the rotor blades of a helicopter rapidly rotating, as they were wont to do, then he would most definitely have said that strange and unfamiliar noise sounded very much like a helicopter rapidly approaching the marketplace at low altitude.