"A-ALPHA!" I screamed. His tongue darted in and put of my wet hole making my breaths come out shaky.

I grabbed two fistfuls of his hair and forced his face harder into my core as he began to sucked on my clit. His middle finger easily slipped inside of me making my toes curl and my eyes go wide. He pulled back and blew air on my clit. I shivered and screamed.

"Wh-at are you d-doimg to me?" I moaned. I swear he'll be the death of me when it comes to this.

"Mmm just my job beautiful." He murmured before shoving his finger farther inside of me.

I yanked his hair making him hiss before he went to suck on my clit again. I  wanted to let go of his hair but I couldn't. He groaned and got up. I whimpered and sat up looking at him as he grabbed fabric from my bag.

"You can't keep pulling my hair." He said as he walked over with my shirt and his shirt in his hand.

"What?" I asked as I tried to control my breathing. He sat on me and tied my right wrist to the headboard. "Alpha I won't pull your hair please don't tie me up." I whispered. He smiled and bent down to kiss me.

"You're gonna do it anyways." He said as he tied my left wrist. I whimpered again and looked up at him with sad eyes. "Don't give me that look you'll be just fine." He said before kissing me.

I pulled at the restraints and whimpered as I kissed him back. He smiled into the kiss and shoved his middle finger back inside of me. I yanked at the restraints and moaned as his finger sped up sliding across my g-spot. He went back down and stuck his tongue out before dragging it up my slit.

"YES ALPHA!" I screamed.

His finger swirled around inside of me making me go wild and thrust my hips upward into his face. He kissed my pussy and I growled sexually making his suck my clit hard. I harshly pulled on the restraints again trying to get at least a little loose but I couldn't.

"Alpha! Please Alpha please." I moaned. He pulled his finger out then shoved back in making my whole body shake. "Faster." I breathed out.

I could feel myself begin to tighten around his finger as I screamed. I gasped and arched my back before falling limp on the bed. I concentrated on my breathing as he untied my wrist.

When my wrist were free I latched onto him and sighed. He chuckled while rubbing my butt then he stopped.

"Noooo don't stop I like it." I complained. He laughed and pinched my butt before rubbing it again.

"You're so cute." He mumbled into my neck. I smiled and lightly bit his neck making him growl. I looked down at his erection and grabbed it.

"What was your question?" I asked as I stroked it. He flipped on his back and pulled me up so I could sit on his thighs.

"I'll ask you tomorrow on the way back. Do you still want pizza?" He asked as he breathing sped up. I kissed the tip of his cock and nodded.

"Yeah I do."

"Mmmm I remember when you were so innocent I still thought you were sexy though." He said while I licked the length of his cock.

"I'm still innocent." I argued. "I've only been with one guy and I've only seduced two people and I'm still a virgin." I added as I stroked his cock faster.

"And you give the best blow jobs and hand jobs." He muttered as he picked the phone up.

"I want pepperoni." I said. He nodded as he dialed the number on the nightstand.

I sucked on the tip while stroking his length. He waved his hand and told me to stop. I smiled at him before taking his entire cock down my throat.

"Ohhhh ah yes I'd like mmm two large pepperoni pizzas." He said as I kept sucking. "Yes yes I'm fine." He replied as he thrusts his hips upward causing his cock to be shoved down my throat again.

Once he told the pizza place the address and our room number he hung up the phone and fucked my face. He groaned as he came in my throat I smiled and wiped my mouth before licking the rest of his cum off of the tip of his dick.

"No more doing that while I'm on the phone." He mumbled before pulling me into the bathroom with him.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

What do you think he's gonna ask her?

SHARE      SHARE     SHARE

FOLLOW      FOLLOW      FOLLOW

COMMENT      COMMENT

VOTE      VOTE      VOTE