Millard

WARNING** I AM NOT GOOD AT WRITING IMAGINES! PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME!

(Millard x reader)

You were watching Enoch bring his little dolls to life. He only allows you and his girlfriend, Olive, to watch since you are his bestfriend. You decided to go outside after a while because you promised Hugh you'd play soccer with him. When you walked outside you didn't see the soccer ball flying to your head and right when you saw it, it was to late. It hit you in the face and everything went black.

*TIME SKIP*

You woke up to your head pounding. You looked around and saw that you were in your room. You heard a knock on the door and saw that it was all the children and miss peregrine. They all walked in and neared your bed.

*First Person Pov (Your Pov)

"Are you feeling okay?" Miss Peregrine asked me.

"My head hurts a lot but other than that I am certainly okay." I told her truthfully.

"I'll make you some tea." Miss Peregrine told me and left.

Then I felt the bed go down a little and saw that Claire had gotten onto the bed. I sat up and put her on my lap.

"What happened exactly?" I asked.

Everyone looked toward Millard. (your peculiarity is that you can see invisible things, hollows, etc.)

"I accidentally kicked the ball to hard and it flew and hit you on the head." Millard told me while scratching the back of his neck nervously. his cheeks were tinted pink. I felt my cheeks turn pink. I've had a crush on Millard since I first came here.

"Oh. Well it was an accident so I forgive you." I told him nicely and softly.

After that everyone hugged me saying they are glad i'm not to badly injured. Then everyone left besides one person. Millard.

"I feel bad for kicking the ball at your face." Millard said sounding guilty.

"Millard it was an accident. It's ok. I forgive you." I said.

I scooted over and patted the spot next to me. Millard came and sat next to me. I hugged him telling him it wasn't his fault since he still looked guilty. Then he looked at me in the eyes and saw that I was being honest and I saw the guilt in his eyes go away and we kept starring at each other. I saw him leaning in and I was to. Finally our lips met and I felt fireworks. The kiss was full of passion. He put his arms around my waist and i put my arms around his neck. After what felt like forever, sadly we pulled apart because we needed to breath. We put our foreheads together and starred into each others eyes.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." He told me.

"I've been wanting to do that since I first came here." I told him.

"KIDS, DINNER TIME!" We heard miss peregrine call to us.

"Well time to go eat." I told Millard.

We got up and before I opened the door Millard pecked my lips a few times and then we went down to eat.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS IMAGINE!