"You're right," he says throwing his arm around my shoulder and leading me towards the kitchen. "I don't believe you at all."

I huff and cross my arms over my chest as we walk into the kitchen. I look up and see Daniel sitting on the kitchen counter with a bowl of cereal in his hands and one of those virtual reality things that they have for phones on his head. I shake my head at him and open the refrigerator, grabbing a bottle of water out of it. I lean up against the fridge and watch as Falon walks over towards Daniel and shoves his shoulder roughly. I laugh loudly as Daniel shrieks and jumps away from Falon, he topples down onto the floor and his cereal spills everywhere.

"What the hell!?" He shouts squirming around on the floor. He finally takes off his vision goggles things and blinks a few times before looking up. He looks up and sees Falon and I laughing our asses off and he immediately glares at us. "Oh, it's you two."

"Hello to you too brother," I say when I finally stop laughing at him.

"Shouldn't you be on a couch somewhere grieving?" He asks narrowing his eyes at him and I flip him off. He slowly stands up and looks down at the cereal that's covering the floor with a sad look on his face.

"I've dragged him off of his couch for the day," Falon says throwing his arm around Daniel's shoulder. "I'm taking him out so that he can see what the world looks like again. He's probably forgotten considering he's been inside for like six months."

"Not true-" I try to say but neither of them let me talk.

"You mean he's actually going outside?" Daniel asks over dramatically. "What're we going to do?"

"It's undecided," Falon says shaking his head. "But we could pay Abby and Dad a visit if you want to..."

"Absolutely not," I say shooting him an intense glare. "I don't want her to think that I'm stalking her."

"Or," Daniel says holding up his hand. "She could take it as a very romantic gesture and decide to return the favor tonight in lingerie-"

"Don't talk about my girlfriend being in lingerie," I rub my temples with my fingers. "We aren't going to see her and that's final."

"Well," Falon says clapping his hands together. "I guess while garbage boy is out with your girl we can just go to applebees or something."

I narrow my eyes at him and I think that Daniel can tell I'm about to pounce because he steps in between us and sets his hand on my chest. I'm getting a little bit sick and tired of everyone reminding me that garbage boy is with my girlfriend and I can't do anything about it. It's not like he's proven to be a bad guy or anything, I just don't understand why I'm getting such bad vibes from him. I mean, I don't ever get upset when she hangs around Falon, Daniel, Liam, or Victor. But this new guy just...bothers me.

Maybe I am jealous.

"Okay Scott I'm going to give you two options," Falon says walking over to me and setting his hands on both of my shoulders so that I'm looking at him. "We can stay here all day and be depressed. Or we can go get drunk at some club downtown."

"Isn't it a little bit early to get drunk-" Daniel begins to say but I cut him off.

I guess I am a little bit tired of being holed up in this house. I haven't had a drink with my brother's in a long time.

"Alright then boys," I say smiling at them. "Let's go get shitfaced."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

We've been here for nearly an hour now and I haven't touched a cup of alcohol. I don't know why I'm being like this, I don't feel like drinking, I really don't feel like dancing. Daniel and Falon ran off about ten minutes ago because they gave up on trying to get me out of my seat. I sigh and look around the small club, I didn't think that the club would be so full this early in the day.

I've had a few girls come up and try to talk to me. I politely told them that I had a girlfriend and usually they left me alone. Some were harder to get rid of because they'd say something like "well it doesn't look like she's here" and I'd immediately flip them off before going back to staring at a spot on the wall.

I feel a rush of cool air hit me as the door open and about six people wearing very professional looking suits walk in. I narrow my gaze at them as they walk towards a booth right next to where I'm sitting. It takes me a minute to realize that I recognize two of those six people, and one of those two just so happens to be wearing a very sexy dress.

My Father is the first to notice me as they walk by. He first raises his eyebrows at me before raising his hand and gesturing towards me. Abby looks up and cocks an eyebrow at me. I sigh as my Father waves his hand as if he wants me to walk over to them. I slowly stand up out of my seat but am surprised when someone stumbles into me.

They drink that they're holding in their hands splashes all over the front of my shirt and I almost fall back into the booth behind me from the impact. I get a hold of my balance and look up to see Carter standing there with an annoyed look on his face.

"Maybe watch where you're going next time mate," he says rolling his eyes at me before walking over to where my Father and Abby are. I straighten out my shirt and frown at the giant stain that's now on the front of it. I look up and see Abby still staring at me, she gestures for me to walk over and sit with them just like my Father did.

Well this should be fun.   

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

This is very...rough. Not one of the better chapters that I've written. I figured I'd give you guys another one since the last update took a millennium to write and post on here. 

In other news 5H, Twenty One Pilots, and PANIC! all got nominated for favorite group at the people's choice awards 2017. 

What do you guys suppose is going to happen next?

Thoughts on Carter?

Why is Scott being so mopey and periody?

Will Scott ever pee on Abby?

Tune in next time to find out. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I love you all!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan