Love and Pranks

_The_Mad_Hatter_

Haha, sorry, I'm more of a Royal myself. Have any of you been helped by C.A. Cupid? - Isabell ~~.~~

Have any of you noticed how many girls there are in Ever After High and how few boys? - Anna P.S. I'll be having my school tour tomorrow. Anything I should watch out for?

Apple: Oh that is soooooo Royally cool!

Briar: Totally.

Lilly: *rolling eyes* You heard the girl, have any of you ever been helped out by Cupid?

Hopper: I have.

Lilly: What with.

Hopper: W-well, it's kinda embarrassing - oh no! *poof* Blast. Tis but the rumblings of another that brings the well spoken frog to the forefront.

Blondie: *giggles* What?

Hopper: The fair lady of love assisted me in my pursuit of the beauty Briar.

Briar: He gave me swamp grass. Swamp grass. Seriously Cupid, you failed at that job!

Wild_rebel: *pokes head around corner* Guys! There are three new girls!

Lilly: it's funny you say that, wild, coz we just got a question about the amount of Girls vs the amount of Boys.

Wild_rebel: There aren't really that many more girls. After all, every heroine needs a man.

Raven: WHAT ABOUT THE BAD GUY?!

Everyone else: *runs out of the room*

Raven: *sighs* Well, thanks for your questions. Keep 'em coming! I'm going to go now. Apparently one of the new girls is a bad guy like me. So, that's good. Bye! Oh, and watch out for Kitty! That's girl's a sly cat!