Chapter 41

Caleb's POV

Hanna called the Police station again telling them how they are no longer in the farm house "so they said they are coming over here to get our statements" she said Hanna sits next to Alison holding her hand I look at Noel he doesn't look good "Noel are you okay?" I ask "I've spent Nights crying over Aria wished that it was me instead of Aria and spencer...come to find Arias been alive..she's been alive and attacking us!" noel said punching the wall the nurses look terrified "I'm sorry" I tell them "noel calm down yeah? They'll catch them now that we know who they are I'm mad too..I mean why would she do this to us we've never done anything to her" I see Noel concentrating almost as if he's thinking "what if we did.." noel said looking at me "what do you mean? we never done anything not that I remember"

"Caleb when we were little we used to bully her" he says I look at him confused I don't remember anything "are you sure?" I said " Caleb I remember we bullied her for the way she dressed and acted.. what if that's the way it all started she probably carried a grudge and that grudge got even more worse that she pretended to be our friend to hurt us!"

"Noel honestly I don't remember anything." I said "when they catch her I have a hell lot of questions to ask." He says walking out I sigh sliding my back against the wall Emily's strong. She can get through it

"Are you Caleb? Caleb Rivers?" A cop asked "yeah"

"Mind if we get some statements?" He asks taking a note pad out I nod "what do you want to know?" I ask "the names of the two who shot your friend"

"Aria M-Montgomery and Wren Kingston"

"How did your friend get shot?"

"Come on man?! We called about it! They took her! They tortured her till we finally found where she was! She was tied up in that old farm place in the basement they shot her because she was going to tell who they were. They un masked them selves me and my girlfriend we Shot them and ran to the car but they were chasing after us that's until we arrived in the hospital."

He keeps writing "that's all thank you" he says walking away

5 hours later

Alison kept Pacing around "Ali calm down she's going to be fine." Hanna says "It's been 5 hours! No doctor has given us an update!"

I sigh "just let her pace if it's keeping her distracted or whatever" I said Hanna's nods I turn on the news "A guy who's been identified as Wren Kingston was found dead In the woods said they found at least 16 stab wounds"

I shut the tv off "Holy.shit" I said breathlessly "you don't think.." Hanna says "I don't know what to think hanna"